Chapter 18: Tris's POV

"Yo Uriah. C or D?" Zeke asks later that day.

"D brotha!"

"I dare you to do all of Four's dates for the rest of the day." Zeke has asked Uriah that 5 times today and every time he has taken a piece of clothing of. Now he's just down to his boxers.

"Shhhhhhhiiiiiiiitttttttttt," He groans. "Fine."

Marlene chimes in knowing that Uriah won't live if he has to do that. "Can we play Uno? Please? I haven't played that in forever."

Zeke huffs in defeat. "Fine. We will continue this though. From where we left off."

"Awesome. I'll go grab the cards," Shauna says while hopping up. I've never played Uno before, so I don't know what to expect.

"Everyone to the table!" Marlene shouts.

We all hop up and walk to the table which is literally 2 feet away.

I am dealt my cards and see I have a draw 4/change color card which from what I've heard is pretty helpful.

After 5 minutes of playing Uriah had called Uno and I go right before him. I gotta draw 4 waiting on his ass and a yellow 1.

When it's my turn I slam the card down and scream, "UNO BITCHES!"

"Fück you, Tris!"

"I choose yellow."

"No! I don't have any yellows!" Uriah screams.

"Tough luck."

Once it gets back to my turn it was a blue 1 and I had my yellow 1 left.

I slam the card down. "I WIN BITCHES!"

------------
AN/

I'm so sorry u haven't updated. Basketball started end of August, school started, basketball ended, basketball started again, writers block still, from like, July. It's been a crazy couple months.

On the bright side I got 5SOS tickets! Hadiejo is coming with me and so are our mums.

I told my mum they were coming to... where I live... Not exactly, but close, and she just said, "I'll get you tickets. I wanna go to."

So YAY! It's in a long time though.

Sorry this chapter was so short.

Comment some random things cuz I'm bored.

❤️Lex