Chapter 3: Tris's P.O.V.

"Candor." Will says. Before Uriah scan say anything we all shoot him a death glare.

"Who does Be- I mean Tris, like." Will looks over at me. I nod to say he can tell him.

"Four." Will says. Caleb gasps then shoots Tobias a death glare. We all laugh at him trying to act so tough.

When we all calm down Will says to Uriah, "Uriah, I dare you to..."

"Wait! I didn't choose Dauntless!"

"Were you gonna be a Pansycake and choose Candor?" I ask.

"Your right. What's my dare."

"I dare you to go into the Pit wearing a pink sparkly leotard with a purple tutu and a unicorn horn yelling 'I am the magical unicorn! Fear me!' until someone asks if your okay then kiss them on the lips and slap them and run away."

"Where am I gonna get the tutu and leotard, huh?"

"You being you, I assume you have some." Will responds.

"Yeah, I do. SO CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!"

"Damn! Your loud!" Caleb says.

"Thank you. So who's gonna witness?" Marlene, Will, Zeke stand up. Uriah walks out to put on his outfit.

"Hey guys, take this." I say and throw them a video camera.

"Got it." Zeke says. Uriah comes back out with his unicorn outfit on and then they all leave.

----After the dare----

Marlene, Will, and Zeke all come in laughing and Uriah comes in as red as a tomato.

"What happened?" Christina asks while laughing. Zeke just throws us the camera and we watch the video.

----Video----

Uriah walks into the middle of the Pit and starts screaming, "I am the magical unicorn! Fear me!" People give home weird looks like we all expected them to do.

"I said FEAR ME!" Then Hana (Zeke and Uriah's mom) walks up to them and Zeke starts laughing really loudly in the background.

"Uriah, sweetie, are you okay?" Hana asks. Uriah kisses her hard on the lips then slaps her and runs away.

----End----

Everybody is on the floor laughing now, even Uriah.

"I can't believe you kissed Mom!" Zeke says in between laughs.

"Neither can I!" Uriah says.

AN/
That took me a long time to write. Did anyone go see Insurgent this weekend? I have to wait until the 29th to go see it. ·__· Well anyway, I need ideas and feedback!

- SheoFourtris1046

P.S. I made that picture at the beginning. No editing apps either! That was the best I had ever done!