I hear silent sobs making my throat tighten.

"Mum?" I say my voice laced with worry. By no time I was by her side putting an arm around her.

"Mum what's up?" I say again, truly worried as I watch my mum cry out her once filled with happiness eyes. My heart was shattering into pieces.

"He's... he's gone" she choked out.
I instantly freeze. Harry? He. He cant be. I. I was just going to make everything better with him, and he left! No, i, I can't believe it.

"W-whos gone?" I stutter feeling a tear slip out of my eye. Only now I realize how much Harry meant to me, and hes gone. I haven't realized how busy he is and I cant take all days with him for granted. I've failed.

"Dad" she said. This time no emotion in her voice.

I froze. How rude this might of looked, a wide smile made itself onto my face. Dads gone?.

"Dads gone?" I question just so my mum could confirm it again. However,I made sure I sounded sad and disappointed, so I don't get odd looks from my mum. But inside, I was screaming with happiness.

"Y-yes" she breathed out. I could tell she was upset so I stopped asking my ridiculous questions and just held her whilst she cried onto my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" I said after a few minutes in silence. "What for?" My mum relies almost immediately. "You know... I wasn't really the best daughter to have" I said silently, but loud enough for her to hear.

"Hunny" my mum said looking into my eyes. "You are the best daughter I could ask for- "but I was so horrible to you" I quickly cut in, feeling ashamed and guilty of my previous actions.

"No sweetheart listen to me! Life is hard and maybe never is the way we want it to go right? Things turn up that we may not like and we all handle the situation differently. I would never off hated you because you had struggles in your life. For me; your the best daughter because from such a young age you were a fighter. You've shown me that young children go through pain as much as we. And I should say sorry to you that I wasn't here everyday to support you. I just dint realize how much of a misery someone's life can be. And I probably will beat myself up for it, but honestly you gave me and shown me more then I could imagine. Your a fallen angle sweety. With you by my side everything will be okay. Okay? Everything will now be okay." She finished wrapping her arms tightly around me, I hugged her back whilst tears of happiness flooded my eyes.

"Thank you" I mutter against her shoulder. For the first time I felt love; happy and peace. No more Dad, I truly felt so at peace right now.

After a few more minutes with my mum, I went upstairs to find Harry and the boys. They needed my apology as much as my mum. They were here for me and I know they got to get back to work soon. But that's fine. Because in the end that's how they make their money. T hats their life and their dream. I am proud how far they've come. But most of all I'm happy to call Harry my brother.

I knocked onto the door that leads to Harry's room. After a few seconds I hear a clear 'come in' come from Harry's room. I hesitantly opened the door to find Harry packing his suitcase.

"Lily" he says is surprise and happiness. He wraps his hands tightly around me whilst I do the same.

"Your leaving today?" I choke out. I thought they had a couple days left.

"Yeah later tonight" He says sadness filling words.

I just couldn't hold it in and burst into the tears I've held in for so long.

"Lily, awe, lily what's up?" Harry said worry laced in his voice once he sat me down on his bed.

"I've just ruined everything" I say muffled in-between cries. "Like I've just waisted your time. All these months I could of spent sometime with you, and I've just waisted it all, I've..I've- "shh, shh, Lily its okay you haven't ruined anything" Harry cuts in front of me.

"But yes Harry I have" I cried some more. Harry stayed silent whilst he hugged me, letting me cry onto his shoulder.

"Your leaving now" I mutter. Harry sighed.

"I have to get back to work" he said sadness apparent in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for everything Harry" I muttered against his shirt.

"I'm sorry too" he muffled back to me.

"But you have no reason to" I said all to quickly. "But I do" he replied.

"I love you" I changed the subject and spoke the words I haven't in awhile.

Harry looked down at me in disbelief whilst his eyes light up in happiness. "I love you too" he replied. "So much" he added making a smile appear on my face.

"Next time you come home, I promise, it will be different" i mutter more to myself then to him. Right now all I wanted to do was savour the moment, because most likely I wont get a hug from him for a few months. I really do love him.

*** (few hours later) ***

I trailed on behind everyone, stepping out into the middle of the night. The breeze biting onto my skin.

The car was parked in front of my house whilst all the boys loaded up their luggage in the boot. Which no wonder was pretty big.

I stood there feeling sadness dawn on me as I watched them thanking my mother for everything. I wrapped my arms around me whilst kicking some rocks under my shoe. I felt incredibly sad that they are leaving, I never thought I'd say it, but I'll miss them.

"Lily" an Irish accent shouted before strong arms wrapped around me.
"I'll miss you" Niall cooed whilst giving me a tight hug.
"I'll miss you too" I replied. "Good luck." I said watching a smile take over his face. I'll miss his presence to be honest. He always made me smile.

I pretty much said goodbye to all the boys who were now sat in the car, the next person is the one I dreaded the most.

Harry turned around after saying bye to my mum and I jumped straight into his arms, crying once again.

"I'll miss you so much" Harry said wrapping his arms around me tighter. At that moment I didn't want him to go, I didn't want him to let me go.

"Promise you'll text me once a week?" I said, hope in my words.

"I promise I'll text you everyday" he said making a tear of happiness roll down my cheek. "I'll miss you" I said into his shirt.

"I love you Lily" he said whilst letting go off me. "I love you too" I replied with out thinking twice.

He smiled and waved at me and my mum whilst he walked towards the car. I looked at my mum with teary eyes whilst she wrapped her arms around me telling me it was going to be okay.

I closed my eyes when he shut the door closed, wanting him to be here with me again.

We waved whilst the engine started, all the boys waved back. I smiled once more.

We watched as the car dissapered in the distance. I was upset but I knew I'll see them again soon.

"Come on Lily. Better get inside" my mum said from the door. Only then I realized I was here by myself.

"I'm coming I shouted" I took one quickly look at the bright stars, and walked back inside to a whole new me and a whole new life.

i honestly want to say thank you for everyone who has ever read; commented; voted on my story. It's been a pleasure writing a book, but I honestly have not realized how time consuming it can be. That's why if I ever took forever to update I am truly sorry.

Nevertheless I really appreciate all the support I had, it's flattering.

For any people wondering, no their will not be a sequel followed on. Many apologies if you wanted to see one.

overall thank you reader you have been great:) 

much love to you all:*