The Scarlet Pierce

RECAP: After the dance of Scarlet and Caleb, reception was at its end, Scarlet feels sadened and pissed, but then she saw Irene going towards Mic and her mind boggled at the thought of her words for her. All guests watched Irene with anticipation so that she started defining her love and admiration for Scarlet but in the eyes of Scarlet, that was all a drama and stupidity.

MEDIA: CALEB PIERCE PLAYED BY JEREMY IRVINE

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes, life becomes to cruel...leaving us to decide whether to live or not. -Me

Scarlet's POV                                                     

"Well, I am Irene, beautiful bride's not so perfect sister," Irene stood in front of mic stand with a drink in her hand, her eyes fell on me and the snicker left her mouth making the guest anticipated for her speech. But I knew she was really hurting seeing me like that, but to be honest her personality was twisted as well. I couldn't know what was happening in her mind, and the question of why didn't she marry Caleb still lingered in my mind.

Even though, dad said that she wasn't ready but she liked him. She fucking liked him!! Why? Irene? Why? I asked myself shaking my head slightly as I seated next to Caleb with a drink in my hand.

"What I tell you about her? Um, I just don't have words to define how she is. She is different, but charming in her own way. She doesn't like what I like or what my parents' like, she always have a different point of view of analysing things and even she hates being in spot light. Even though, It is quite fun and some people out there are praying to be famous." A huge smile appeared on her lips.

"It doesn't mean she is ungrateful. As she says, she doesn't fit in this all. We are just too consumed by work, fame and money. But she, she is too consumed in finding love in this world, which I guess she never got due to our obsession to our works." Why was she telling the world? Why? it was causing me much more pain, I was agitated.

"But she never lost hope and that is why she is the best, she is the greatest. That is why she is better than all of us, I like the simplicity and originality she has, she is proud to be different than us. She is proud to have a mentality that she knows doesn't suit people like us; people who are hit by fame so hard. And that is why I like my sister so much. She hates the word 'high profile' and she can proudly accept her ordinary self in a surrounding where we; the high profiles are just too busy getting good makeup, good dress, good pictures." She passed a broken, torn look to me. I looked away and saw Caleb staring at me.

"She is strong willed, ordinary, honest and so simple girl who is just now in Caleb's captive. So, I really want to suggest him that he better value this girl. And give her every thing she ever wanted which we couldn't give. Show that world isn't a cruel place and her dream of love can't be just a dream." Those tears made its way to my eyes, I knew that it wouldn't happen. Caleb would never value me and my dream of love would just be dream like it had been in all those years.

She raised a toast, all guest did the same and clapped with thier eyes having blessings for us. But It wasn't going to help, Katerina patted my back. I hated her touch, she was like my mum, my dad, my sister; the liar. So why such fake care now? I slightly shrugged her hand. Her once welcoming eyes lowered down and disappointment was lucid on her face.

But then Katerina got up and went to the mike, and started but I could see her eyes filled with sorrow. She started anyways, "Like Scarlet is different in her own way, my son is no less. Okay I'm his mother but I'm not going to be biased about it." Some chuckles surrounded the hall.