The First dance

His touch; the best feeling ever, the best moment ever, the best fear and prayer ever.-Me

MEDIA: HOLLAND RODEN AND JEREMY IRVINE AS SCARLET ANDERSON AND CALEB PIERCE <3

Scarlet's P.O.V:

As Caleb stopped the car, I felt a jerk. We finally reached Anderson mansion for our little reception get together. I peered outside from the window and all I saw was a mansion where I lived all alone, in those years. My eyes didn't have the courage to look beside me, the entire ride I knew he was angry! I looked down, he got out of car and stood outside.

From the mirror I could see two cars stopping behind Caleb's, Pierce family and my family came out. They surrounded Caleb, I could hear Mr John Pierce commanding him sternly, "Take your bride inside and treat her right, Caleb."

Caleb's jaw tightened, he spat, "I don't know why I am doing this. I don't know why I even agreed to this. This is sick and insane." John was about to say something but Irene stepped in, she dragged Caleb away, away from my parents but nearer to me. He and Irene stood in front of Driver seat so I could hear and see very well. Her hands reached to Caleb's shoulder, his body was stiffened, but the shoulders slumped in ease as she touched it.

"Calm down, Caleb. Please, do it. Our families' name are at risk, look around all are clicking this all, recording every bit. I just don't want anything to go wrong, so do you, right? Please, for once be a good husband."

He gently shrugged her hands off his shoulder, and his tone was deep, thick but not bitter. "Irene, you know I'm doing this for you only. And we have to talk after all this shit. You get it, right? and this time you have to be honest." His calm self was shining through when Irene smilingly nodded at him.

He walked towards me, he opened the passenger seat door and offered his hand to me, I took it. When he slided that wedding ring into my finger, his warm touch calmed me down, but then at that moment, it didn't. When I got out of car holding his hand which didn't calm me down, which haunted me, lights flashed into my face. I looked down, he continued to walk and I walked towards where he leaded me.

As I stepped again in my mansion, the memories of that day's unfortunate morning came haunting me, the slap of my dad, the ruthless tone of his and his threats. All. All of it scared me to death. Our close family relatives who I never got acquainted with, were standing in the hall watching me and Caleb with gleaming and excited eyes.

Caleb's hand squeazed mine roughly and tightly, I got that he didn't like all of it. As I knew it that it was all shit for him. We walked inside, that all felt so strange. I couldn't process the fact that I was married. Why?

"As you dear people joined us and this new couple in this reception, I would like to thank you all. Please make yourself feel comfortable and enjoy this party." My dad announced and the whole hall was filled with cheerings. I hated all of my dad's gut. How could he fall so low?

But I should've expected that all from him after all, he had done much worse to me.

"You two look nice together, I hope the best for you"

"Oh my God, Caleb! I thought you would marry a bit later, but I guess we girls are not lucky as Scarlet. Happy married life"

"Scarlet, you're gorgeous. Caleb, may your personality becomes a bit colorful now. For her sake, mate."

"May God has his blessing upon you love birds, I'm so grateful that you've bonded in this amazing and purest bond. Happy married life."

Those all blessings, some from Caleb's gathering and some from mine, I was just not feeling right. The tears I had been holding back were soon to come out at any point. I was sick of it.