Episode 002 - Super Sonic Roar

Mulai dari awal

"I felt a strange and strong magic energy emitting from you. You landed outside of our guild in a giant crater. You also had a blue gem next to you. So, tell me, are you a wizard?"

Sonic was surprised, but when he heard the word 'wizard' he started laughing like a maniac. The team gave him looks, wondering what was so funny. "W-wizard? Me? You-you're joking, right?" Sonic asked between laughs.

Erza then knocked him on the head hard enough to get him to stop laughing. "-Ow!!!"

"We are being serious. Are you a wizard or not?"

Sonic chuckled a little. "Wizard, no. Awesome, yes." Then Sonic realized the 5 that were standing there said something about a blue gem. "Wait, did you say blue gem?"

"Yeah, it's this." Natsu said, taking the gem out of his pocket. Sonic immediately recognized it and grabbed right out of Natsu's hand in a blue blur, earning stares from everyone.

"Did- did you just...?" Lucy started, but then Natsu cut in. "That was awesome! How did you move that fast?!"

Sonic chuckled. "Super speed, bro." 'I did NOT just say bro...'

Happy flew over to him, "That was amazing! Are you sure you're not a wizard?"

"Last time I checked." Sonic said, tossing the Chaos Emerald up and catching it once it came back down again. Natsu immediately got an idea, which put a smirk on his face.

"Well, then, let's see if you are." Natsu said before pointing a finger at Sonic, startling the azure haired boy. "FIGHT ME!"

Sonic just stood there. "Uh...... No thanks."

"But this is our chance to see if you're a wizard!!!!" Natsu complained.

Sonic had to admit, he was curious to see if we was a wizard. It wouldn't be the first time he went into a different world or dimension that gave him new powers. But the fastest thing alive needing some crappy magic tricks to him just seemed useless.

But instead, Sonic put on his one-of-a-kind smirk and said, "Ok, Natsu, you're on!"

"If you are fighting, do it outside the guild." Erza said with a glare, making Natsu cower slightly.

Team Natsu and Sonic walked into the main guild hall. Sonic was impressed with how many people were there. Did this many people use magic tricks?

Sonic saw a very short man and the group walked over to him.

"Master, this is Sonic. Sonic, this is Master Makarov, the master of our guild." Erza said.

"Pleasure to meet you, Sonic." Makarov said, reaching his hand out to Sonic. Sonic grasped his little hand in his and said, " An honor to meet you as well, Master Makarov." He figured he might as well be extremely polite with him, after all, he was the master of a guild, and even though Sonic had no clue what a guild was, he figured being the master of one was a difficult job. They shook each other's hand and they both retracted them.

"So, you are the young man who caused such a ruckus outside my guild." Makarov said, and Sonic sweatdropped in fear. "Uh, y-yep... I guess..."

"I must say, you have some extraordinary power in you, Sonic."

Sonic smiled and nodded.

"Yo, Sonic!" Natsu yelled, already at the entrance of the guild waiting for him. "We gonna fight or what?!"

Sonic smirked and ran towards Natsu so fast, most of the wizards couldn't catch him running if they blinked. Sonic stopped right in front of Natsu, inches away from his face. "Here." He said, then walked nonchalantly past Natsu.

Everyone in the guild was awestruck at the azure haired male. Natsu followed after him and Team Natsu followed to make sure they didn't destroy anything. The rest of the guild followed, excited to see who was gonna win. Almost everyone who bet money placed it on Natsu, except for Gray, who had placed his bet on Sonic. Erza just facepalmed and ate her cake.

Sonic and Natsu both got into a battle ready stance. 'How good can this guy be?' Sonic thought, then saw Natsu's hand lighting on fire. Sonic was a bit shocked as Natsu ran for him to punch Sonic.

Sonic was a hair away from getting hit when he dashed out of the way. Natsu kept trying to hit Sonic, but he kept speeding away and dodging, making some silly faces.

Sonic started to go offensive and landed on the ground. He charged up his spin dash, forming into a blue ball rolling in place, when he suddenly sped towards Natsu and hit him in the stomach.

Natsu grasped his stomach in pain and looked at the flames that trailed behind Sonic. He smirked and ate the flames, shocking Sonic even more. "How-what- huh?!" Sonic stammered. Natsu wiped his mouth as if he had eaten a large meal, and said, "Oh yeah, now I've got a fire in my belly!" He smashed his fists together and his eyes turned to slits. "Fire Dragons..." He put his hands up to his mouth, "ROAR!!!"

A bundle of flames hit Sonic, sending him to the ground with a thud, scorched. But despite being in pain, he managed to stand up, still smirking. "Not bad..." He said, then a blue aura surrounded him. He rolled into a ball again, this time it seemed like he was hovering above ground. "Sound Dragons Super Nova!!!"

A light blinded everyone as Sonic dashed at Natsu, hitting him in so many directions at once, no one could tell which way he was coming from.

Sonic landed back on his feet without a scratch. Natsu was on his knees. "...Ow..." Was all he said as he face planted into the ground. Sonic walked over to him and helped him up.

"I win."