Chapter 7

I know it's been a while.. But I haven't got a laptop anymore so it's whenever I can get on the main computer.. Which isn't often. 

It's shorter than the other chapters.. But hopefully good enough ^^

Enjoy, vote and comment :) 

__________________________________________________________

Thunder's POV

"Well? What was this emergency meeting for? I thought we were supposed to be meeting later?" She stood there with her hands on her hips, tapping her foot impatiently. 

"I'll get round to it. But whilst we're here, why don't I show you that thing?" I waggled my eyebrows at her. 

She smiled slowly. "What is it you want to show me?" 

I held out a hand. "Let me show you." 

She looked at my hand and skirted round it, coming to a stop in front of me. I leant in to kiss her and she moved again. I started laughing. "Playing hard to get?"

"I know very well what happens when I touch you, and I would like to make sure that if anything happened, I would consent to it completely. I don't want you tricking me into anything." She was still smiling so I hadn't given up hope yet. 

"So why don't you consent now? That way I can have you and we'll both be incredibly happy." 

"Or how about you tell me what you came here to tell me, and I'll see what can happen after that?" 

"What makes you think I came here just to tell you something? I may simply have wanted to take you out." 

She raised an eyebrow. "I'm not the sort to be taken out without it being planned before. If you can catch me and kiss me, I'm yours. If after 5 minutes you still can't get me, then tell me any information and we continue with our plans. Deal?" 

I nodded, piece of cake. Anticipating her moves, I went to move at her but didn't actually leave my spot. However, she moved off of the spot and I stepped to the right slightly just as she brushed into me. I flung my arms around her quickly and that was all I needed. I didn't think I would get her so quickly; she must have wanted me to get her. 

I spun her around in my arms and I saw the lust in her eyes. I almost wished that it could have been actual lust and not just the lust my touch creates in anything with a pulse. Yes, even guys. I cringed and pushed that thought out of my mind. 

We were in the place where we had met last time, on a cliff overlooking the sea. Waves crashed against the shore, nothing else was making a noise in the night. She pulled on my hand and moved it underneath her clothes. I could feel her soft skin against my hand and I admired her curves. 

Before I knew what was happening, her lips were crashing against mine, power and passion drove her and I was almost overcome. Almost. 

There was no one around and I wasn't in the mood to make this a longer process than it needed to be. I pushed her to the floor got down next to her, all the time I was touching her to make sure that she didn't snap out of this. I slid my hands underneath her short dress, lucky me, she wasn't wearing any underwear. 

As my fingers got intimate with her, her hands were taking off my jeans and I was free. I pushed her hands out of the way, opened her legs and pushed myself into her. She moaned and dug her nails into my back. I didn't have long, I needed to get back before Damon showed up. 

I started getting into a rhythm, moving faster and faster. She wasn't as good as Echo, but that might be because Echo had the same ability, whenever we touched we both wanted each other. Here, well I was interested in her but not that much. I just wanted to get laid really. I thought of the girl I had tied up in my room, now I wouldn't mind trying this out on her. The thought of that brought me closer to the edge and within moments I was finished.