Chapter 7

2 weeks passed and I havent talked to Nate I didn't know how to face him so I also avoided him while he was here with Sam working on music. I really thought the whole thing was a joke like let's be honest my brothers not going to become famous especially not because of his singing.
Sam and I were watching a movie when he got a phone call and left the room. "JESS!!" Sam yelled as he ran back into the room "I just got a call from a manager and he wants Nate and I to go on this tour called digitour with them! And I asked if you could come and he said yes!"
"Shut up!"
"No we leave tomorrow"
well I'll be damned "Sam that's awesome! I said hugging him.

I hardly slept that night this was going to be so fun I get to meet new people, but then I thought about nate.. And how he's going to be there too.

I was all packed and ready to go when Sammy yelled that the bus was here. I was so nervous as I walked outside to see the huge tour bus. I took a deep breath as I stepped in. A guy introduced himself as Bart and walked us through the bus and showed us where we were sleeping. I was staying upstairs with a girl named Andrea and the guys all had their own bunks down stairs. After that Bart took us to the back room where the rest were. "Guys listen up we have 3 new faces, this is Nate, Sammy, and Sams sister Jessica" Bart said pointing at us. I'm Nash a guy with gorgeous blue eyes said, Aaron the boy next to him said. I'm Cameron a gorgeous tan boy said looking at me as I blushed. Uh im jack J the blonde said and im jack G i looked at him my jaw practically dropped. I could get used to it here. I turned to go to my room when I saw Nate staring at me I quickly walked past him and up to my room. I opened the door and saw another girl "hey I'm Andrea you must be Jess" "ya nice to meet you" I smiled. Bart said we were staying in a hotel tonight. When we walked in to the lobby Bart called us over "sorry Guys I could only get two suits" everyone groaned "alright alright.. Here's the room assignments. Sammy, Nate, jack G, and jessica you'll be in room 1 he said handing us our keys and room 2 will be Nash, cam, Aaron, jack J, and Andrea."

When we got the room there were only 3 beds. A queen and a room with 2 singles. Ugh I'm not sharing with Sam " I sure as hell am not sharing with my sister!" Sam yelled. "Chill we can share" Nate said to him. "Looks like me and you huh" jack said nudging me. My heart was beating so fast. "I guess so" I smiled at him. We walked in to our room "soo" jack said looking at me "movie"
"duh" I said giggling.
"You have a cute laugh" he said looking at me "thanks" I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. We settled on 22 jump street. Halfway through the movie jack came and sat next to me "hi" he whispered "hey" I said looking at him he slid his arm around me, I hesitated at first but then snuggled into him. We finished the movie and he pecked my cheek before saying goodnight and going back to his bed. I woke up the next morning and shuffled to the bathroom I opened the door and saw jack my eyes traveled down his body "I-I'm sorry" I said quickly closing the door and turning right into Nate knocking me off my balance I quickly walked back to my room closing the door. Jack walked in and winked at me, my face turned bright red "I'm just kidding jess" he said laughing.

We walked back out to the bus so we could travel for the day. The guys were all sitting in the back room when I walked in. "Aye Gilinsky you get any last night?" Nash winked at him. "Hey man Jess isn't like that" Nate fired back "whoa man I was kidding" Nash said. "Guys stop, what happened between Gilinsky and I is our business" I walked out of the room and up to the roof top, jack followed me up there "you didn't have to say that" he said quietly "it's fine"
he came and sat next to me we were looking out at the buildings as we passed them by. He put his arm around me pulling me closer to him, I looked up at him as he leaned in to kiss me and I let him. His lips were warm they felt different than Nates.

We pulled apart and decided to go down and watch a movie with everyone else. "Took you two long enough" cam said throwing a pillow at jack but he caught it and whipped it back at him. We sat down on the couch and jack put his arm around me, as Nate got up and left.
We stopped to get dinner at some diner we all Walked in and got a corner booth I sat next to jack and Nate ended up sitting on the outside corner across from us. After we ordered everyone was talking about the shows and what they're like. Jack put his hand on my thigh causing my face to turn bright red. Jack leaned over and whispered in my ear "you're so hot babe maybe later we can have a little fun" Sammy cleared his throat looking at us "care to share?"
"Nah it was nothing man" jack said
"Oh really" Sammy said pissed off looking at me
"Yes" I said quietly looking away
"Aye they're probably talking bout how they're going to fuck later" Nash laughed
I shot him a look
"Oooh we have a winner!!" Cameron yelled
Nate got up from the table and walked outside.
"Excuse me" I said getting and walking out to find Nate. He was sitting on the curb so I walked over to him. As I sat down he looked at me and then away "hi"
"What do you want?"
" you left I just wanted to see what was going on"
"why do you care?"
"Because I do"
"Well don't" he said getting up and walking away.

We had a free night tonight so we decided to go to one of the clubs in L.A. before the show tomorrow. The guys were all drinking Nash and Cam were dancing with some girls and Andrea and I were dancing in the crowd. I felt jack grab my hips while we were grinding he kissed my neck. Nate walked over and grabbed Andrea she giggled as he pulled her into his hips. I felt my heart break seeing them together. He kissed her neck before she turned and kissed him on the lips he didn't even hesitate they were just standing there making out in the middle of the dance floor. Nate pulled Andrea away and I didn't see them after that. Once the guys were completely wasted we all went back to the bus Johnson and I had to help most of them since he didn't drink and I only had a few. When we walked through the door of the bus i saw Nate sitting on the couch shirtless smoking a joint. "Shhaarree" Sammy whined as he stumbled over to him as Nate handed him the joint. I was to pissed off to go up and sleep with Andrea so I decided to sleep on the couch since
Everyone went back to their bunks.

The next night we ended up staying in a hotel again "sorry guys weird arrangements tonight, I didn't pick them" Bart said. "Jack and jack you're together. Nash, cam, Andrea you're together, Sammy and Aaron you're together and looks like Nate you're with Jess." My heart sank I haven't talked to him since that night. We walked to the room in silence and threw our bags on the floor.
"There's only one bed, I'll take the floor" Nate said
"don't be ridiculous we can share the bed" I said quietly.
"Is that a good idea? Won't jack be mad" "we're not together so" we climbed into bed and Nate turned away from me. Well this is awkward.

"Nate"
"what"
"can we talk"
"bout what" he said annoyed
"that night" he took a deep breath in
"what about it?"
"I'm sorry for what happened"
"Jess why did you never give me a chance" "what do you mean?"
I said sitting up to look at him
"nothing forget it" he said
"Nate tell me!"
"Jess i was crazy for you how could you not see it?"
"Nate I-I'm.." I was woken up by the bed moving "you're crying" Nate said in an annoyed tone. It was all just dream Nate didn't have feelings for me. I got up and walked to the door. "Have fun with Gilinsky" he spat. I cried harder as I walked to his room. I texted him asking to come out. A few minutes later a shirtless jack opened the door "what's wrong sweetheart?" "Nothing I just needed you" we walked around the halls for awhile until we found an arcade he played me in air hockey and of course won.
"Aw babes don't be so upset" he said sitting on the couch and pulling me down on top of him. I missed being touched god I missed Nate. I pressed my lips against his and he did the same. He grew hard beneath me and all I wanted was to feel good again. He pulled my shirt off and laid me down on the couch he hovered above me looking in my eyes asking for permission and I shook my head yes. He felt so good but he was different than Nate he was rough maybe to rough. I reached my climax and jack did shortly after.
The next morning we all got back on the bus and everyone was sitting in the back when jack and I walked in "aye Gilinsky heard you got it on in the arcade last night!" Nash yelled my face turned bright red as I walked out. I walked into the kitchen and I heard fighting, i ran back in the other room Sammy had Gilinsky pinned to the floor "she's my sister you son of a bitch" he yelled
"bro chill she wanted it"
"it doesn't matter!" I started crying and ran out I was sitting in my room when I got a text From Bart: you doing alright?
To Bart: no I want to leave.
From Bart: ok I'll catch you a flight for the morning
To Bart: thank you!
I got up early and left before all the guys were awake, I thanked Bart one last time before getting on the plane.