Chapter 4

I walked into class and found out we had a partner project, well hopefully we get to pick partners "I will be assigning partners" the teacher said causing everyone to groan "Jessica you'll be paired with Nathan" shit....

Nate walked over and sat in the seat next to me "hey" "hi" I said not looking at him. We talked about what we're going to do for our project and decided we'd meet at my house after school to work on it.

When we got to my house we went straight to the basement to work. We were sitting on the floor looking through our textbooks for the information we needed. Nate was sitting so close to me our legs were almost touching and that feeling gave me butterflies. I tried to not think about how close he was to me. I took a deep breath slowly letting it out "you ok?" Not realizing I just did that "um ya, im fine" I said looking at him. He cracked a smile and looked back at his book I was staring at his lips and couldn't stop. Oh how I wanted him to kiss me. He looked at me, my eyes went back to meet his as he looked down at my lips. He leaned in "aye!" Sammy yelled as he came down the stairs, nate quickly pulled away "hey man" "put the homework away let's watch a movie!" We both agreed and picked out a movie. Half way through the movie Sammy started talking about some girl at school and asked Nate what he thought about her and he agreed and said she was hot. That stung a Little bit not going to lie. so I got up and went upstairs. I was sitting on the front porch when Nate walked out and sat next to me.

"Hey"

"hi" I said quietly

"I didn't mean to hurt you when I said she was hot, If I didn't agree he would've flipped out"

"you didn't hurt me"

"really? Cause that's kinda how it seemed" "look Nate were not dating so do whatever you want"

"uh ok bye I guess" he said standing up and walking to his car.

Later that night when I was laying in bed I couldn't stop thinking about Nate so I decided to text him

To Nate: hey

From Nate: hi, you ok?

To Nate: can you come over?

From Nate: for sure

When he got here I quietly let him in and led him to my room. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing I just missed your touch"

"oh" he said surprised. We talked for a few hours about anything and everything
and we made out for a long time until things started to get a little more heated

"n-Nate you should go"

"oh alright" he said confused pulling his shirt on and adjusting himself "did i do something wrong?" He asked before walking out "no" and with that he was gone. Yes I wanted it to go further I want more from Nate but he won't ever be able to give that to me. I was laying in bed listening to music when my phone buzzed

From Nate: I'm sorry if I did something wrong, you're probably asleep but I am truly sorry

To Nate: you didn't do anything

From Nate: are you ok? Did sam do something?

To Nate: no

From Nate: okay

To Nate: I'm going to bed night

From Nate: goodnight

The next week at school I avoided Him I needed my feelings for him to go away, he doesn't feel the same.

Friday i was walking down the hall with my headphones in when I felt some one grab my arm pulling me around the corner he pushed me up against the wall "Jess stop avoiding me"