Chapter 30: Chosen

Start from the beginning

"Ehehe- I'm not saying Juri's a hippo! Just that North needs to learn what he says, you k- oh forget it..." She says after Sandy signalled her to stop.

"Anyways!!!" Bunny says, "Before North drops the crystal, where should we put it?" He asks Jack.

Jack thought for a moment, he shot up his head when he figured it out.

"The pond."

~*~

Leukosia went to the Springs, and spotted a large section of hot Sunlight, perfect. She put her foot behind her, then spung it towards a section of the pool. The water she kicked, flew to the Sunlight and both mixed, creating a rainbow. Quickly, before the rainbow faded, she tossed a golden coin, it landed at the end of the rainbow. Both things connected and a white orb appeared.

"Calling who?" A voice said.

"Hephaestus, son of Zeus and Hera, husband of Aphrodite, and God of the Forge."

"One moment please."

The ball widened, and a circular screen appeared before Leukosia. She waited impatiently, "Gods, what could he being doing right now?!"

Finally an image formed inside, and she found the deformed God, in his workshop. He looked at her and groaned, hitting another bolt to form it. "What is it Leukosia, can't you see I am busy?"

"We have a problem." She says, serious. He looked up from the bolt, putting down the hammer.

"What is it?"

"The Oneira Glyka." She replied, "After we defeated the Mermaids and Harpies today-"

"You went at war with them again?!" He cried in shock, "How did we not get signalled of this?!"

"That's what I am getting at! Our betrayer here on the island, Andre's friend, she got her hands on Oneira Glyka when Juri wasn't concious when she arrived here to the island. The betrayer, Amelia, handed it over to Okypete and Athura, after they tricked her. They used it to access our land, and today they now know that they cannot enter our land, not without dying."

"What happened to your betrayer, this..Amelia?"

"It is unknown, but it is highly positive she is dead. She went crazy with guilt, and stabbed herself, and jumped into the ocean to escape from Juri wanting to help Amelia. That's when Oneira Glyka found it's  way to Juri, since Amelia still had it."

"Yes, of course it would know who's it's owner is. Sometimes it has a mind of it's own. Is that the problem?"

"No. Once the necklace wrapped around her necklace once again, Juriko turned into crystal."

Hephaestus went wide eyed, "I didn't think this would happen..." he muttered.

"You knew?!"

"Of course I did! After all, I did create that thing!" He shouted, "But I didn't think this effect would happen because she has already worn it before!"

"But that was half human Juri." says Leukosia, "Pitch killed her in the past life, and but she took the Guardian oath, maiking her immortal. But she still passed, but eventually it helped because she ended up on our island, as a full blooded immortal Siren. I believe that is why she turned crystal, it was use to her human self, and is now overwhelmed with her full Siren power. Am I correct?"

"Yes. But you are missing the full concept of her crystal form. This is where she decides her fate." He says, continuing, "She is sleeping. As she sleeps, the necklace is sending her to decide what she wants now. She has become her fully 100% Guardian. A full Siren, can control her powers, and bares Oneira Glyka to obey her. It is giving her the opportunity to decide what she wants to do and be, like I said. She can decide anything. Whether she wants to become human again or a Siren. After, whatever her decision is, she has to figure out how to get out, and what is her purpose? Why she chose her decision? Her future? And what is she going to do next? What her estíasi is. When she does find it: that is when she will awaken, and leave her crystal form. Renewed."

Leukosia gulped, "What will happen if she choses to be human again?"

"Her parents will live again. Andre may become the pianist he wanted to be, as Ligeia can become human." Hephaestus answered, "But all of Juri's powers will go away, knowledge of the island, the Guardians, even her lover Jack. As if, none of it happened."

She gasped, then asked, shakingly, "And if she can't decide...?"

"Then she will stay in her crystal form and die."

HanaFair's Note: I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY THAT I'VE HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A MONTH! DX i hope this makes up for it.~ <3