Author's Note-

Wow.

I can't believe that I finally ended Finding You o:

Well yeah, that's it. This is the end. The end of Finding You.

Though I recieved many questions on what I plan to do after I end Finding You, but the question is: what would YOU, my readers, want? I have some ideas for my continuation of writing, so here they are:

1) ANOTHER book about Jack and Juri. Where it tells of their married lives together now and other things that I can't spoil. (possibility of it... content be for a mature audience >.<)

Or:

2) A PREQUEL:

This'll tell the story about Juri's parents. How they lived their lives, their personalities, what they go through, how they met, their love, problems, marriage, and so on. So basically a story about Andre and Ligeia. 

Or: (NON ROTG RELATED)

3) Someone requested that I should do a story about Zero Kiryu from my favorite anime Vampire Knight. It's my first anime and if I do this one, it'll be my first anime story. I love Zero's character, and  (spoiler if you havent watched/finished VK) I hated how Yuuki left him for Kaname when Zero loves her. So in this one, Zero will have some love :3 just by an OC.

4) This was not requested, but I recently just finished the anime Black Butler, recommended to me by my buddy, both season 1 and 2. So of course I have an idea for a story on Sebastian, but it's a hesitant one (hesitant because I don't have all my ideas of start to finish just got the main idea).

*

Okay so that's all I have to offer for FFs. So I want you guys to pick one, or two or even ALL OF THEM for me to write. You can leave your answer or comment, in the comment and reviews section down below. And I'll let you guys know on what's gonna be written!

Thank you all for reading, voting, favoriting, fanning, and commenting on my content!!! It means the world to me, and I can't thank you guys enough. It's been real fun on this road of writing these 2 books! Thank you again!~

From: HanaFair~

Credit goes to: Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Gaston Laroax, Victor Hugo, POTO, Les Mis, SuperChick, Sierra Boggess, Burlesque, Kingdom Hearts, my readers, my friends, and last but the most: Rise Of The Guardians.

<3