Chapter 32: Bachelorette Party (Female Version)

2 Months Later...

"Out." ordered Melpone as she walked into the bedroom of Juri, finding Jack and Juri sitting on her bed, talking. They spun towards her, Jack was confused.

"What?"

"You heard me, out. Today's my Lady's bachelorette party remember?"

"Since when did Juri get one?" He asked, with a slight bit of his humor dripping in his question. 

Juri shoved him playfully, "We discussed this remember?"

He purposely acting confused, "Oh give me a time, a umm, a da-"

"Hours! Literally HOURS AFTER I broke from the crystal. Remember that, popsicle stick?"

He chuckled, "Oh yeah. Now what was that thing I did after you were no longer crystal. Oh yeah, wasn't it this?"

Juri squealed when Jack threw her up and caught her into his left arm. As she was bent back, he kissed her lips passionately, her hand laid on his cheek as she kissed back. Melpone groaned.

"Play time's over Frost. Now get off Queen Juriko or I'm throwing you out the window."

Jack laughed into the kiss after hearing this. He pecked Juri's pink lips once more, savoring it, before getting up and waving goodbye out the door. He had to be away from her for the entire day, again. He spotted Cupid, literally being thrown out of Parthenope's bedroom. Cupid's blonde hair was messed up, his shirt rinkled and a bit unbuttoned at the top, but then again, Cupid always did that to tease Parthenope.

"What happened this time?" Jack said, stepping over to the blonde, lending him the tip of his staff to help him up. 

Cupid dusted himself off, "Well I kissed her, and you can guess the rest."

Jack laughed as they walked down to the entrance/exit of the palace.

"Wait is Parthenope going to Juri's bachelorette party?" asked Jack.

"Well she has too. After all, she is one of the bride's maids, and the one to take Juri down the aisle with Leukosia as well."

"Hmm, maybe that's another reason she kicked you out. I got kicked out of Juri's room because of the party."

"Hey, it gives the girls to have fun together one more time before she leaves the island as Mrs. Frost." says Cupid, patting Jack on the back.

Jack chuckles, they leave the palace and walk to the Guardians' quarters. 

"Oh speaking of leaving the island, are you gonna leave the island with us?"

Cupid shakes his head, "Are you crazy? Not while this woman still chooses to stay on her island and rule." He says, talking about Parthenope.

"Unless she wants come to my palace for a more privater setting." Cupid mutters under his breath, Jack shook his head chuckling.

"You two are going to have the weirdest kids." Jack says under his breath as well. Cupid laughs. "Wait, you can have kids right?" 

"Of course, I am the son of the Goddess of Love. But I have a feeling our children would have such incredible power, it's possible their powers could be close to Juri's rank due to our powers."

Jack began to think about that, why would that happen? Then he began to pull it together. Cupid has the ability to make others fall for each other, or at least help it meet, and protect it. While Parthenope being a Siren had the power to lure men in with her singing voice by tricking them with delusions of their desires and love. They both had something involved with love.