Chapter 8: Past Hurt

Unknown
Oh so KeKe and Tyriek together now, little does she know that I have been keeping tabs on her. I've been making fake twitter accounts and Instagram accounts just to see what she has been up to. How could she have done this to me? I bet she will come back to me, they won't be together for too long and I was gonna make sure of it. Tyriek wasn't gonna take the love of my life and make her his I ain't having that shit... For NOBODY.

KeKe
My mom had asked me to go to the store for her to go buy some breakfast food. I told her I wouldn't mind, I needed to take a walk anyway I had a lot on my mind. For some reason today something just didn't feel like it would be a good day. I texted Tyriek and asked him if he was okay, then I got worried so I called him.

"Hey babe" he said.

"Listen nigga, when I text you, you need to text me right fuckin back!"

"Okay I don't know what is wrong with you but I know damn fucking well you knew I had football practice today."

"Damn babe I'm sorry, I just have a bad feelin something gone happen today so I got worried. I'm sorry."

"Its okay, just talk to me okay, I just got out of practice and I'm really tired so I'm gonna go home take a shower and then call you back okay?"

"Yeah, ok."
When we hung up I felt a lot better I was a little ways from the store but I knew a shortcut, the only bad part about taking this shortcut is that I have to pass by fuck ass Jamal house and then this little area that look like a damn forest.

I passed by Jamal house and it instantly made that feeling come back but I tried to fight it. As I was approaching the forest, someone grabbed my hair and slammed me on the ground and I feel into a deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My eyes were barely open when I heard a familiar voice, I didn't have my phone because whoever had hit me, had my phone. I was in the forest looking area but it was a really dark spot. I then realized that I was tied to a tree with multiple jump ropes. When the person realized I was up...
SMACK
"Yo, get me the fuck outta here you fuckin Looney tune!"

"Aww baby, you really don't know who the fuck I am do you?"
SMACK!

I noticed the birth mark she had on her arm and I couldn't believe my eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Skye
"You got that shit right" I said.
She really thought I was gonna let her go like that. I missed my girl when she liked girls. Well actually I'm the only one she been with. I went to Williams High last year and I met KeKe at a football game when her older brother was a senior last year. Damn she lookin good in these booty shorts I should give it to her in the middle of this spot right now. I had started going to North Side High because I ain't wanna deal with us going to the same school after we broke up last summer before she started going there. I was ready to introduce her to my family.

Then she started dating my brother, Jamal, and he introduced my momma to her and when she found out we were related. She acted like she didn't care. But my mom didn't like her anyway and then they broke up or she broke up with him is what I was told. I loved KeKe and I wasn't gonna let Tyriek have her.

"Skye, you better get me the fuck out of this spot."

"Baby girl, I don't think you want to be yelling at me like that seeing that your tied up to the tree. Especially knowing, mmmm I left all of your sweet parts out" I moaned.
Then she spit at me and I was beyond turned on.