Chapter 17: Teasers and Temptation Pt. 2

2 DAYS LATER
Tyriek
"Bae, I'm goin to the store with the girls. I'll be back." KeKe said.

"How the hell yall getting there? Yall ain't got no cars and yo reckless driving ass ain't driving my shit." I laughed.

"We just gone walk we gotta get some food to cook today. We gotta still keep these figures up."

I walked to RayShawn's room and asked if he could take the girls to the store because none of the guys felt like doing it. At first he said no, but then he asked me who was going to the store again. Then I had said Keanna, Dion, and Keisha. That's when he got up so fast and got ready. You know what I ain't even gone mind that. I'm just gone leave it there cause we homeboys he wouldn't try no shit like that. Right??

Keisha
Tyriek told us that RayShawn was driving us to the store and I honestly would rather fucking walk. I told him to stay away from me. Like what part of that does he not get. I bet he said yeah he would take them because Tyriek asked him to take us. Ugghhh I hate when he just volunteer people for me to depend on. I'm gonna talk about that when we get back to the house.

Anyway we got in the car and told him to take us to the nearest Walmart, which apparently wasn't that far to begin with. We honestly could have walked. When we had finally gotten a parking space, all the girls made sure they had their money. EXCEPT ME. Then I remembered, I left my damn card next to my other purse on the nightstand in the room.

"Keisha girl we got this just go back to the house real quick to get it and we will meet you by the registers with all the stuff so we can separate what we paying for." Dion said.

"Alright babe, I'll be right back."

I tried to get out of the car but RayShawn grabbed my arm.

"What the hell I told you bout all this grabbing shit RayShawn?!" I said getting irritated.

"Why would you walk when I could drive you back to the house really quick?"

"Because I want to walk. Problem?"

"Not a problem at all, but you ain't finna have Tyriek screaming at me bout you walking to the house so get in the damn car."

"I don't know who the fuck you talking to but I'm walking." I put up my deuces and started walking. Then all of a sudden this nigga grabbed me and put me in the damn car.

"Keisha is this about the other day?" As he started the car up...

"It sure the fuck is, I told you to stay away from me! You did the exact opposite."

"Yo Tyriek asked me if I could take yall to the store, I was just being generous." He smirked.

"No you was just being slick, just hurry and and get me to the house."

"Okay just chill, we right around the corner."

He finally pulled up to the house and I hopped out of the car before it even stopped. I ran upstairs to get my card and then I heard the shower running. I walked in slow so he couldn't hear me. Then I snatched back the curtain and he got so fucking scared.

"Keisha what the fuck?"

"My bad baby, but why you taking a cold shower for?" I laughed cause I knew exactly why.