Chapter 20: Strong Loving

Keisha
I can't believe all of that just happened. Tyriek ran up the stairs shortly after RayShawn left. He told everyone to go home, well everyone except us. We were all downstairs trying to collect our thoughts and comprehend what the hell just happened.

"So someone is after him now?" Tyrone asked.

"I guess so, but what the fuck are we gone do is the question?!" I asked worriedly.

"Calm down sis, the last thing we need to do is get you caught in the middle of this shit." Travis said.

"No matter how mad I am at him, I'll be damned if I see a nigga try to hurt my brother. Whoever the fuck paid him really got life fucked up around here dead ass!" Dion yelled and Keanna shook her head and agreed with her.

It had been about 15 minutes since the whole incident and I couldn't hear a thing upstairs. Of course I started to get worried. I still love his lil punk ass and I don't want to see him hurt either.

I slowly walked up stairs to see if I could hear anything and I still heard nothing. When I got to the door where his room was, there was no light on. So I put my ear against the door to see if I could hear anything and still not one fucking sign. Since I assumed the door was locked, I went to go get the room key in the place he told me he always put it. I stuck the key in and gently opened the door to find him laying on the floor in a deep silence. He wasn't even blinking.

"Ty, are you good?"

He didn't answer me, so being the good person I knew I was, I sat on the floor, lifted him up, and held him in my arms because I knew he needed it.

"I'm surprised that you came up here."

"No matter how fucked up you did me, I'm still gonna be here for you."

"Keisha, between us not being together, people lookin for me, and seeing you with that nigga... I don't think I can take no more. That day I seen you get in the car with that jhit, I hurried up and rushed to my car and cried my eyes out. I ain't never cried over no female and I ain't never felt so strong bout a female the way I do you."

My eyes began to tear up, he never told me nothing like this but you know what they say... You never know what you got until it's gone. I tried not to let him see me crying but there was no stopping it.

Tyriek
Keisha began to cry and it must've started a chain reaction because I started to bust out in tears. I picked her up and sat her on the bed and gave her a kiss. What started out as a peck turned into full blown lip biting and tongue fighting.

She didn't know how much I missed her so I was gonna show her how much I missed her. I kissed her on her neck and bit down, leaving a mark and slowly pulled off her shirt revealing her chest and hard nipples.

In one swift move, she was left in nothing but her thong and heels. I proceeded to suck on her neck all the way down until I got to her breasts. I started sucking on the right one and playing with the left one with my free hand.

One thing about Keisha, she was always wet for daddy. I stuck my middle finger and my ring finger inside her thongs to reveal that her pussy was soak and wet. I used my thumb to flick on her her clit and she started to arch her back. I was so ready to give her this dick but I wanted to taste that pussy first.

"Damn Ke, what you want daddy to do to this pussy?"

"Tyriek stop fuckin teasing me and just make me cum!"

"You want me to make that clit my punching bag?"

I was slowly flicking my tongue across her pearl. She was playing with her nipples with every single lick I took.

"Tyriek I'm cumming. OH SHIT!" She started to grab my hair pushing me deeper into her center. I then lifted her up and she got on her knees.

"Fuck Keisha!" I groaned out. She was sucking the fuck out a nigga dick. It wasn't even that long when I felt my balls tighten up. I got a condom and she placed it on. I damn near threw her on the bed and entered her roughly. Keisha was so wet I could hear it. I could see the glistening juices on my dick and that motivated me to go harder and faster.

Keisha
Tyriek must've really missed me because he fuckin me so good I could feel it in my throat. He hurt me so good. Tyriek leaned down and kissed me and all I could do was dig my nails in his back and kiss him in the middle of every stroke. Damn I know his back gone be stinging when we get done because these stiletto nails and dick this good, he bound to have some scratches.

"Who pussy this is Keisha?"

It was so hard to answer, I couldn't even open my eyes.

"Keisha look at me when I'm talking to you!"

"Awww shit. Tyriek it's yours oohh I promise it's yours."

"You love this dick Keisha?"

"I love it Tyr-"

I came apart as an orgasm tore through my body. My high seemed as if it was going to last forever and I thought we was gone be done until he said...

"All fours."

I couldn't even catch my breath before he entered me. My legs were so numb and I really thought I was about to have a heart attack. My breathing became shallow and I felt myself ready to cum all over again.

"Tyriek oohh sshhiiitt I-I can't take it no more." Damn, I'm stuttering and all.

"Let that shit go Ke."

I did as I was told and another orgasm came through my body and he was not long after me. He got soft inside of me and finally pulled out, took the condom off and slid his basketball shorts on and laid next to me.

Tyriek
If that ain't prove how much I missed and love Keisha, I don't know what will. We ain't never go hard like that I stared at her as she tried to move.

"Uhh Tyriek, I can't feel my legs. Can you hand me my clothes?"

"*laughs* Yeah baby, here you go."

"It's pretty damn quiet downstairs." I walked downstairs to see everybody sleeping. Looks like we having a sleepover and me and Keisha could go more rounds.

"Babe, it don't look like you going to Dion's tonight."

"Why the hell not?!"

"Cause everybody downstairs sleep. Which means more rounds for us."

"Oh hell nah!" Somehow she got strength to get the rest if her clothes on and laid down in bed and in little to no time, she was sleep.

Damn she so beautiful!

____________________________________
Aww what an.. Interesting way for them to umm make up?
Don't be afraid to comment

VOTE AND COMMENT LOVES 😏🙏🙌💯