Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don't own inheritance series or any of its original places, people, names, and the languages. I own my idea for how the 5th book should be, any new characters, and of course the entire plot of this story. Now that that is done I don't have to write it again.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The sun was setting when Ziragen left his house. He started walking to see if the elves had made any progress in making it out. Ziragen was getting close to the market so he held his amulet in one hand and murmured the phrase again. Once he turned invisible he continued to the market.

Once he got there he saw that a few people were left out of the huge crowd that used to be here, he also saw six elves moving toward the castle. Ziragen moved swiftly behind them and continued to follow them as they made their way up to the castle.

As they approached the gate, Ziragen heard Grep call from on top of the wall "who goes there!". The short man stuck his head over the wall and nearly fell when he saw the six elves (making it very hard for Ziragen not to laugh or make a sound).

"Will you open the gate?" One of the elves asked with a sweet voice, while motioning with her hand to the gate in front of them.

Grep pulled himself back and the gate quickly opened allowing the elves and Ziragen to walk in. The elves dismounted the horses and started walking forward towards the double doors of the main they got close the doors were pushed open, and out stepped Vreal who was talking to two other guards.

"I don't know! And I swear if you ask again!" Vreal said before he saw the elves. "Umm... Vanir?" Vreal said as he noticed the six elves with emotionless expressions, that were currently starring at him. The lead elf raised an eyebrow.

"I assume that you would be Vreal? The same one who came up with the plan?" The lead elf -who Ziragen assumed was Vanir- said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Yes, it was I." Vreal said. Vanir nodded before speaking.

"Then you know that Arya has agreed to the plan you set up?" Vanir asked.

"Yes." Vreal stated.

"You also know that-" Vanir started to say before he got interrupted.

"Yah! Yah! What ever! Just get to it already!" Said Jakal rather rudely. "Stupid elves." He muttered rather loudly while crossing his arms and looked right at the elves.

The elves were staring daggers at him, but before the elves could respond Vreal spoke quickly. "Jakal! Umm... Go tell Queen Nasuada the elves have finally made it to the castle." Jakal looked over to Vreal then opened his mouth to speak. "I don't care about what you have to say!" Vreal snapped before Jakal could utter a sound. "Just go do it!" Vreal said, giving Jakal a stern look.

Jakal turned, then left without another word. Vreal turned towards Vanir and the other five elves.

"I am terribly sorry about that. Jakal has a bad attitude and on top of that he lost his family to the elves when Islanzadi started joining the war. One of the towns that was attacked had human casualties, that were not soldiers, and he lost his mother, father, and his little sister." Vreal explained. Vanir momentarily had a look of sympathy.

"That was a complete accident." Vanir said. After a moment there was a cough from the third guy, who was with Vreal.

"Sir, we should really get going." The third guard said.

"Yes, Gato. I know." Vreal said. Vreal then turned towards Vanir.

"If you would just follow me and I can show you were to take the 'package'." Vreal said. Vanir just nodded his head and followed Vreal into the castle. The five other elves moved forward and followed Vanir and Vreal.