New phase

AALEXIS'S POV

Hmmm! School wasn't bad at all, at least not as bad as I thought first day in a new school would be. Unlike my other school who don't like new girls, St maria Gorretti girls' welcomed me well. I got to sit beside a really tall beautiful girl. I think I like her but she is acting really weird, she kept staring at me every opportunity she got. But I doubt she likes me. Sarah had told me that Maggie the tall as they all called her liked to be left alone,so I didn't bother disturbing her during break time.

* * * *

As my mum and I rode home, I learnt that Alexis's mum Mrs. Grace Thompson was my mum's old time friend that had packed into our estate, few blocks away from our own house. So I told my mum how Alexis was the new girl in my class and she would be sitting right next to me in class. "Really?, that explains why she had asked you for your note books," mum said cheerfully "I'm sure she will be as smart as her mum. Mum said rather to herself but loud enough for me to hear. I looked out of the window still wondering why I had wanted to kiss her. "We have to cook fast, you know we have to go to church, so hurry and change up so you can join me in the kitchen" mum told me as she rolled the car to a stop in front of our house. Its just me my mum and my dad, my two sisters are married and all live far north. My brothers are in the university and only come back during the holiday.

Its Wednesday, and we usually have this weekly Eucharistic adoration where the blessed sacrament will be exposed. In my house Wednesday service was never missed.

I hurriedly went upstairs to my room to change into a T.shirt and shorts like I always do. I wasn't going to have my bath till we get back from the service so I didn't remove my panties. But as I pulled down my skirt. I noticed my pantie was moist and I felt sticky, feeling irritated I went to the bathroom thinking maybe I was on my period for the second time in one month. But I didn't see any blood. I tried to recall what had happened earlier and I remembered that,when I shook hands with Alexis in class I had felt tingly down there. I have had that feeling whenever Ogo my cousin will tell me to kiss her mouth but I didn't know what that meant so I didn't take any of that seriously as I was just a little girl then. But this one is just so strong because even as I thought of the handshake I still felt that tingly sensation. I place a finger on my clitoris which seemed to be hot for a reason I can't explain. I just liked the feel of my hand there.

"Maggie!! We don't have all the time,come down and help me set the table or we are going to be late. My mum yelled. That forcefully snapped me back to reality. I washed my hand in the sink and ran downstairs. I heard my mum on the phone telling someone they can come over. I wondered who that maybe because I wasn't dressed in a way a visitor should see me. I was putting on a t.shirt without bra. And a really small bum short my elder sister got me last thanksgiving. But I didn't bother changing because I don't want to up to my room. Because I was scared I am going to put my hand inside my pantie again.

Grateful that the vegetable porridge my mum was preparing was almost ready. I hurriedly set the table for 5 because apart from my dad, my mum and I we are having 2 extra people who will b joining us for lunch.

"Look who came home early today, my dad said in his usual jovial manner. "Welcome home daddy. I said as I made to hug my dad who gave me a peck. I took y height from my dad. That man can pass for a giant. "How was work honey?. Mum asked as she kissed his chick. "My day went well glory be to God. My parents have been married for 35years now! Their marriage was always used as example.

"Who are we having today? Dad asked loosening his tie. "Oh Grace my friend and her daughter. Her daughter is in Maggie's class" mum said rather pitifully and I didn't understand why. "Oh my Gosh!!! Oh no, I thought wouldn't have to deal with seeing that girl's face again today" I thought.
"O my! The lady who lost her husband in the plane crash?, I remember her now. May his gentle soul rest in peace" dad hissed and Amen! Mum and I chorused.
Their car pulled up in front of the house, and there she was again! My weakness. Mum went to open the door and I stood behind her.. They came inside and we exchanged pleasantries and settled to have lunch it was then I learnt that they were going to follow us to church that evening!

My dad engaged both my mum and Grace in a convo. While Alexis and I both ate in silent but we stared at each other once in a while.

As we ate Alexis's spoon slipped from her hand,spilling some porridge on her blouse. She flushed with embarrassment. "Oh don't worry about the blouse sweet heart, Maggie will give u something to put on for church, just go ahead and finish your food. My mum said smiling. "Can my mum stop making this any worse?, I screamed inwardly.

After eating, my mum said I should take Alexis up to my room to give her something she can change to, and that I should change mine too and get ready. I looked at the wall clock hanging beside my parents' wedding photo and we had about one hour before we leave for church.

My heart pounded as if it was going to jump out of its socket as we climbed the stairs with me leading the way. I opened the door and let her in. Then I locked the door,didn't know why I locked the door, I just felt I should. I pointed at my closet and asked her to take out anything she likes. She said thanks and removed her shirt and started going through my things. I didn't want it to look awkward so I removed my shirt, but unlike her I wasn't putting on any bra. She stood up as she got a black top and showed me, but then I noticed she was looking at my breast and that sent chills down my spines making shiver slightly. She wore the top and it fits perfectly. She said thanks and unexpectedly hugged me in my semi nude state.

Though embarrassed, I didn't want that hug to stop. But she pulled away from me and asked me to hurry so we can join them downstairs. "O..ok ." I stammered in response. When I finished dressing up and asked her if she is ready. What she said in reply to that shocked me to the bone marrow!. "Uhmm..I'm ready except that I want to kiss you".. "You must be out of your mind" I wanted to scream at her but I found myself saying "ok she stood up and kissed me. It was heaven on earth, she placed her hands on my neck and tilted my head so I she can touch my lips, she used her tongue to part my lips. She then pulled out from me and whispered "Maggie, youbhave the sweetest lips ever! Still shocked and breathing fast I muttered "you too". Then my mum called out. She hugged me again and said I shouldn't forget the note books. I promised her I wouldn't. We went downstairs. And left for church.

The service ran by with me just being bodily present. I was so deep in thought. It had just dawned on me that I have fallen for this new girl.