my life

Uhm my name is Maggie, I am a 17 year old teenage girl who just graduated from Secondary school(high school). I am the last out of five. I have two sisters and two brothers. I have a really extended family,with 7 uncles,2 aunts and about 45 cousins.

I am what you would call African beauty,I am tall and not too slim neither am I fat, I just have more flesh than a slim person and less fat compared to someone who is considered fat. My parents are strong catholics and so am I,I love God,until I found out about who I truly am and that contradicts all what I know about God, Christianity and catholic doctrines.
So here goes my story.... While growing up as a little girl I wanted nothing more than to be a Nun. I wanted to be close to God to be able to hear him. I thought my urge to always be near Reverend Sisters was because I loved to be one of them,but now I know better. My parents' income is above average so I attended one of the expensive catholic girls' high schools in the country. My sisters were both married,I was the only one left.

The awareness of who I am started two years back, when Alexis the new girl was introduced by the school principal to my class. "Good morning Father wellington" chorused the class "Good morning Girls, How are you" he replied "Fine thank you father!" We chorused once more. "Very well girls, continued Father wellington I have here with me Alexis Thompson,she is your new classmate,you all should be nice to her" He said..the class smiled at the new girl. "Maggie! Father principal is talking to you." Sarah my Woe and longtime enemy who sits beside me by my left hand side Snapped me back to reality. I had been unaware of whatever happened in class after the principal entered with the new girl. Oh my I just beheld the most beautiful creature I have ever seen my whole life. "Maggie? Did you understand what I just said" Father principal blurted out. "Yes father" I answered with utter confusion and flushed with embarrassment even though I vaguely heard him. He had said something about her being my corner mate in class so she will have to sit beside me in class. I stood up as she approached me "hey I'm Alexis nice to meet you" she said smiling at me, "Maggie, my pleasure" I replied still fighting with myself because I didn't understand what was happening to me, or why I should react the way I did.