Chapter 7

I could hear Jay, Nicole, and Dave all following after me. I didn't want to stop and have to talk to them. I made it down to the lounge before one of them grabbed my arm and spun me around. It was Jay.

"Amy what is going on with you?" He asked. I wasn't ready to tell anyone I may never be.

"Nothing. Where are you staying tonight?" I asked, desperate to get out of this place.

"A hotel ten minutes away." He said, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Okay. I'm staying with you tonight and the you are transferring me to a single dorm tomorrow. Now come with me to grab some of my stuff. I'll get the rest of it tomorrow." I said, said grabbing his arm and completely ignoring the other two. When got back I grabbed my overnight bag and threw a lot of stuff in it without looking at what I was putting in my bag. Not one of them said a word to me. I zipped my bag up and grabbed my books and laptop.

"Let's go." I said to Jay.

"Wait, Amy hea-" Nicole started but I cut her off.

"No, when I want to talk to you I will. It may be tomorrow, it may be in two months, it could be never, but when I want to I will." I said, trying to keep my voice steady and keep the anger at bay.

She didn't say anything else when Jay and I walked outside. We were headed to the parking lot when two agents got out of a car and headed our way.

"Boss. What's up?" One of the agents asked.

"We will talk about when we get to the hotel. Where's Kate?" My brother asked.

"In the car. We'll follow you." The guy said. Jay nodded and we headed to his car as the agent headed to his. I got in the passenger's seat after putting my stuff in the backseat. Jay had the car started and headed out. The silence started to get uncomfortable so I turned the radio on and leaned my head against the window. After about a song and a half we pulled up to a nice looking hotel. We got out and headed inside. I sat on one of the couches in the lobby while Jay checked in. I could hear him talking to the two agents about what was going on and there assignment but I chose to ignore their conversation. About thirty minutes later he walked up to me and handed me a room key. We walked silently up to our room which was on the second floor. When we got into the room I sat my stuff down and flopped down on the bed.

"Would you like to tell me what all of that was about?" Jay asked as he looked at the room service menu.

"You already know the answer to that." I said, knowing that he did. He could see it clear as day on my face because I didn't bother hiding it. A knock on the door saved me from having to explain more. Jay got up and walked over to the door and opened it. The two agents came in.

"Amy this is Kate and Tim. They will be part of your security team. There are four other agents also part of your team but you will meat them later." Jay said. I walked up and shook hands with both of them. I didn't say a word. I was in a bad mood and I wasn't happy about this. They went to the table in the room and pulled files out of their brief cases.

"Okay we need to go over everything we know and everything that has happened." Jay said. I don't care what he says I'm not doing this tonight. I'm too tired. Is this ever going to end? Will I ever have my life back.

---------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE because I love you guys! I hope y'all like it! Tell me what you think please! I love the comments and the feedback! Within the next couple of chapters you will figure out what Amy is hiding!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!!!!