chapter 5

Guess who's back. That's right bitch.

Logan

She had three notes now. The drums were getting louder. She could hear nothing but the drums. They were so loud she could feel them. She had never done this good in this game in real life. She tried to remember all the things Matt had told her about this game. Matt... When she left this hell she would tell him how she felt and then probably kiss him. Then he would be really weirded out and would never talk to her again but she feel okay cause she told him. Her light started to flicker. "Goddammit no!" She yelled. Then she heard the static. She ran full speed ahead. She still could heat it. He was to fast. He was going to kill her. She was never going to see her friends again. Matt. She didn't want to die ether. She wanted to get married and have kids and live happily ever after. She was going to die.

Blake

She was dead and she knew it. But how could she know that. She opened her eyes and it was like she was in space. "Where am i?" "Blake!?!" She heard someone say. She looked over to her right. "Lia!?!"

Matt

"No." Matt said. "What?" The boy said. "I said no. There is someone needs my help and i will!" "You're making a terrible decision!" "So be it!!" Matt yelled. Then he turned around and ran out the door back into the nightmare.

Lia

"Blake where are we?" Lia said. "I'm not sure. Were you in the witches house?" "No i was five nights." "So we weren't dreaming i guess. So where are now." "I think were dead."