Life Full of Sadness Ch.13

Start from the beginning

"Alright then let's go get them." He whispered picking me up bridle style. Looking around the room my eyes connected with a familiar pair of blue eyes. Struggling out of Damon's hold I bolted towards him. Taking him completely by surprise. Knocking the both of us to the ground. Wrapping my arms around his neck I hugged him like my life depended on it.

"I am still coming to the game to cheer you on. I am also sorry you had to see me at my most weakest state." I whispered in his ear. Hugging me back he lifted the both of us off the ground. By now everyone was watching are interaction. Sighing he picked me up just like Damon had before. Smiling softly at him I cuddle into his warmth. He climbed the stairs until he was in front  of my door. Shifting me in his arms he unlocked the door pushing it open fully.

'I don't know if I can do this any more.' I thought my voice echoing though out my head.

' you can and you will everyone is counting on us.' My inner wolf screamed back though my train of thought.

Arms made there way around my waist. I clung to Liam like a baby koala does to its mother in the wild.

"Faith why don't you get some sleep. You don't have to go to the game." Liam whispered in my ear.

"But Liam I want to come cheer you on." I whimpered when he pulled away missing his warmth. Shivering I looked out towards the window noticing the darkness trying to take over the light. Looking back towards Liam I noticed he had slowly started to make his way
Towards the door. Leading into my bathroom.

"No Faith you are going to get into that bed and fall asleep!" He growled. I flinched at his voice. How dare he that little bitch. I know he has I.E.D but that does not give him the right to treat me like that. Growling I bared my fangs at him. Walking towards him I shoved past him and threw open my bathroom door in anger. Stalking towards my mirror that had a cabinet hidden behind it I literally ripped it off the wall in anger grabbing the pill container I popped the top off before taking two pills out. Shoving them in my mouth I shallowed them. A soft knock was heard from behind my door. Walking over to it I pushed all my emotions behind before slowly pulling open the door. And their stood the most heart breaking scene that will forever be scorched in the back of my mind. Both Nathan and Warren were holding a crying Nicky trying so dearly hard to comfort her.

"Nicky baby what's wrong." I questioned softly crouching down to her height. Pulling her into my arms I hugged her softly whispering everything will be alright. Rubbing her back soothingly I picked her up and placed her on my hip. Grabbing the two twins hands softly I pulled them down stairs. Walking towards the back porch I pulled open the screen door. Walking towards one of the porch chairs I sat down taking Nicky into my lap I cradled her while she cried. The two twins quickly went inside and returned with a big warm blanket. For Nicky and I pulling it around the both of us. I watched as the two twins return into the warmth of the house. Rocking the two of us back and forth in the rocking chair that must have been as old as me I watched as she slowly drifted off to sleep. Sighing softly I looked up towards the stars. The sound of the screen door opening and closing alerted me of a presence. Liam's sea blue eyes made there way into my vision. Growling softly I turned my attention back towards the glistening stars.

"Faith please talk to me I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. You must hate me now." Liam whispered heartbroken. Sighing I turned my body to look at him taking Nicky with me. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Liam it's ok it was partly my fault I should've have stopped when I noticed you where getting agitated with me." I whispered. Looking down at Nicky I took in the fact that she was trembling.

"Faith help me." He muttered. Whimpering she started to thrash against my hold. I jumped when her fangs popped out. Quickly gathering her in my arms I bolted towards the screen door. Swinging it open I raced up stairs leaving the rest of my guest baffled. Pushing open my bedroom door I placed her softly on my bed. Whimpering she thrashed around on the bed.

"Vladimir... No I'm sorry it won't happen again." She screamed out in pain. Slashes started to appear on her wrists. Suddenly she sat up almost knocking heads with me. Her eyes a blazing mint green.

"Faith....Faith." She whispered. Quickly rushing to her side I pulled her into my arms. Sitting her trembling body in my lap. I rocked the to of us back and forth. Tucking her head into my neck her harsh sobs racked through her body.

" Shh..it's ok I'm right her I'm not going anywhere I promise." I whisper clutching her closely.  Sighing I rested my chin on the top of her head.

"Would you like to tell me what had you in a frazzle." I whispered softly. Taking a deep breathe she stared directly out the window. Shaking her head at me she curled up into my lap.

"He's here." She whispered before falling back into my lap and pasting out. My ears perked up to the slightest sound of branches and leaves breaking from outside. Sitting up I layed Nicky back down towards my bed. Whimpering she reached out and pulled me back to her. Clutching my now soaked shirt she curled back up into my side. Sighing softly I let out a high pitched whistle that would catch any werewolves attention in a 50 foot radius. The sound of pounding feet rushing up the stairs made Nicky squirm slightly before going back to sleep. Growling softly when I heard the door knob turn slightly.
Whispering was all I could hear outside the door.

"Faith what wrong." The sound of Seth's voice flooded through my room.

"I need you to watch Nicky I have to go deal with something." I whisper shouted. Sitting up I quickly unhinged Nicky's arms from my grasp holding back a whimper as she started thrashing around the bed trying to grab me. Slowly I quickly made my way towards the door opening it I grabbed the nearest two people who just so happened to be Nathan and Warren. Pulling them into the bedroom I quickly shut the door not allowing anyone inside. Looking down at the two boys I noticed their attention was on Nicky.

"I need you two to make sure she is alright I have to go with someone alright." I whispered towards them nodding their heads they quickly rushed towards her. Warren pulling her close to him. Spooning her. Aww.

Opening the door I quickly stepped out softly shutting the door behind me. Masking my emotions I blocked out everyone's voice making a mad dash towards my garage. Opening my weapons room I grabbed ten stakes soaked in vervain and my sword enchanted by my friend lilac a fellow witch. The sword allowed me to even kill the oldest vampire. Snarling I collected myself not allowing the beast within to escape. Slowly and calmly I walked out the front door. Coming face to face with a vampire.

I'm am so sorry it took me this long to update I just didn't know what to write. But I think I have a pretty good idea what the next chapter will involve. Anyway i think I am going to not add any more characters to my story besides the two new ones who I still have not figured out names for which is why I need your help picking them.

- love your fellow Alpha :)