It was getting a little late, so I headed home. Jake called me as I was driving down the street. I dismissed the call because of my headache. I didn't want to hear my phone. I wonder what he thinks of me not answering.

I honk my horn and see Jake rush out of the house. I pull into the driveway and see a freaked-out Jake. He practically pulled off my door when I hit the unlock button and grabbed me into a hug. I hugged him back. He whispered, " I was so worried about you. Don't you dare ever leave for that long again."

I say, " I missed you too. I guess I have to explain myself." I didn't want to explain anything but I did promise my friends I would. We walk into the house and I tell them everything.

Ashley says, " I can't believe the guy who ran you over, was the same guy who killed your brother!! This is just insane!!"

Jack says, " Ashley calm down!! Destiny you know she is right. Right?" I nod my head. " Well what should we do now?" I roll my eyes. I don't know what to do. They can figure that out!

Well as I walked past the door, the doorbell rang. Ugh! I saw Jake rush through the door. As I put my hand on the door knob Jake said, " I'll handle this!"

I say, " This is my house not yours!"

He yells, " Go to your room now!" I reluctantly went to my room. I heard Jake. He was yelling, " Go away! You're not welcomed here! Leave or I'll call the cops!!"

The voice said, " Let me talk to Destiny for a little bit, then I leave." It was Blade. I rushed downstairs. " Destiny! Tell Jake to let me in! I need to talk with you!"

I say, " Blade we have nothing to talk about. Just go home."

He says, " I can't! They're here! You need to hide now! If they find you, they'll take you back!!"

I yell, " Back where? Utah or something?"

He says, " Yes!"

Jake yells at Blade, " She is not going anywhere!! Is this why you took her? For them?"

He says, " That's why I need to talk to Destiny. I don't care if you hear either, because I kind of want you to hear it!" Jake lets him in and we head to the living room to talk. " One of the reason why I took you to Utah was because of my boss. He gets me to grab pretty girls and he uses them for whatever he wants. I didn't want him to take you so I kept stalling and then you left. He sent someone to kill me but I ended up killing him. I ran away and I can't go back. I have word he is coming."

Jake says, " Well this is new! Why should we trust you?"

He says, " Because, if you want Destiny alive and not hurt, then you'll be smart enough to listen to me." His words caught me off guard. Alive? Not hurt? He's coming? How could this be happening to me!

So that's why Blade took me to Utah in the first place. Thankfully, he didn't turn me in sooner. I'll have to give him that. But seriously? All this was happening too fast. I say, " Excuse me." I wanted to get out of there. I could hear Jake and Blade call after me but I kept walking away. I decided to head to my room because outside, I would be so paranoid.

I heard knocks coming from my door and then Jake was calling me. I left it ringing. Then someone started banging on the door. I banged it back, somehow starting to get pissed off. I heard Jake voice plead, " Destiny please come out! We aren't done talking about this!" I didn't like hearing him so sad like that. Begging for me to come out. I didn't like that. So I walked out of my room.

I say, " Fine! Whatever. Lets just finish this conversation, then." Jake and Blade exchange glances then follow me downstairs to the living room. " What more needs to me said?"

Life- It's Hard (slowly editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें