Uh-Oh

Zoe's POV

I opened my eyes and screamed.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh." This caused a chain reaction and everyone else woke up and screamed. There was a poster of Austin Mahone above me. I would never have a poster of him on my wall, ever. Was this a camper or someone in the army? Well a camper couldn't get in here anyways, they had to have our permission. It has to be someone that slept in here last night.

"Ark Angel! I screamed as loud as I could. He came running in as fast as he could.

"Yes sugar?" he asked all innocently. He never calls me that unless he did something I would be mad about.

I smiled and asked," honey, did you do all of this?"

"All of what?" he inquired.

I rolled my eyes and looked around me and shrugged my shoulders and said sweetly," oh I don't know maybe, you made my room look like a dollhouse and me like a doll!" I ended yelling.

"Ummmm, Noooooo," he said nervously, then he ran really fast away. I jumped out of bed really fast and ran after him. He was running towards the lake when I got out of the cabin and I started toward him.

"You're dead Ark Angel!" I yelled angrily. This woke everyone up and I looked back at the other campers and saw that they were running out with pink hair and in pink clothes. I smiled and said in my head "He did good, if he hadn't done it to me." I turned back around and started running again and suddenly stopped.

He was gone.

Ark Angel's POV

I decided to run towards the lake since i could control water but Zoe would have guessed that so I used the capes that Chaos gave us that make us turn invisible. I started to run toward my cabin to find Delta.

When I got there he was cornered by Thalia. He was in love with her since we brought him back. Every one knows that they love each other besides them. They were so clueless.

Thalia's POV

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I was half asleep until I looked in the mirror.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed. My hair was Pink!

Luke came running in to see why I was screaming. He is so cute! I have had a crush on him since Perce brought him back, but I doubt he likes me back. I am just a punk rock girl that used to hate boys. I still hate most of them but none in the army.

"Whats wrong!" Luke said. I walked out of the bathroom and his eyes got wide and he ran out.

That proved he did it.

Delta's POV

I have never ran so fast in my life.

Thalia was chasing me since i was an idiot and ran, that gave it away that I pranked her.

I ran because i like her. No scratch that love her. I have ever since Percy brought me back, but she hates boys.

"Delta you better get back here!" she yelled as I ran down the steps. I ran towards the door but she caught me and i had to turn a different direction to get out of her grip.

I am an idiot and ran straight into a wall.

So when i turned around she already had her bow out and had it aimed at my head. My eyes widened.

Percy's POV

I walked over to them and said, " Thalia, it was my idea do not kill your boyfriend." I had to sorry.

As quick as lightning she turned the bow to me and still somehow had Luke trapped.

"Maybeee," I said nervously. Her eyes got even more fiery. As quick as lightning she knocked Luke off of his feet and came after me. I took off toward the beach. While I was running she shot arrows toward me. When I got to the Beach I jumped in and floated to the bottom. I looked up and saw her figure above. She was doing something that I couldn't see.

All of a sudden I wasn't underwater anymore.

Hey guys I hope you like the reactions of the army. I will show the reactions of the campers next chapter! If any of you guys write, did it change on your computers? It has boxes around the text and is very complicated to type. Well whatever I will deal with it but I don't like it. Well hope you guys like the book so far, and I love the comments all of you are saying! Thank yall so much! Byeeee!