Prank O' Clock

Ark Angel's POV

We were in my room and once we were done sorting we decided which cabin we were going to start with. The Athena Cabin. I know I know big surprise, but I have plenty of reasons. We packed the stuff up and we headed out.

"When do I need to freeze everything?" Shadow asked.
"Now I guess," I said. She nodded and closed her eyes. If you watched closely you could see a little glowing light on her horn. It got a little bit bigger and then it shot out away from her horn and hit every cabin. She nodded signaling that it is done. I smiled and started towards the Athena cabin

"Ark, you have to limit what you do in there, nothing permanent," Delta said.
"But Delta, that's the fun part of it," I whined.
"No Ark, this is for fun, not revenge."
"Fineeee," I said.

We continued on to the Athena cabin in the dark. Once we got there we just walked in. Nothing happened and no one woke up because, well, they're frozen. We all looked at each other and nodded. The cue to start.

I walked over to a certain bed with a certain person in it. Guess who. I started with the hair dye. I mixed it and I started. When I was done she had red hair with black highlights. Next I was piercing everything. Well not really but I drew it on with a Chaos marker. It never comes off. Then I dressed her in biker clothes. I used the clothes on the Chaos planet so I just threw them at her and they appeared on her. Its really cool. Then I replaced all her clothes with clothes that Aphrodite would kill for. I did the same to the other kids clothes and threw the other clothes into Chaos's trash bin. It's a fire pit. When I was done I looked around and admired what Delta and Shadow did. It basically looked like Aphrodite's house times ten. It was really pink and it smelled like flowers. They replaced the clothes with their clothes with the same ones I put in everyone's closets. We replaced their smampoo with the hair dye also. I decided that was enough and we moved on to a different cabin.

We went to the Poseidon cabin. I wanted to do the people and Delta and Shadow would do the cabin itself. I started on Issac. I dyed his hair hot pink with bright purple highlights. It was funny. I dressed him in Aphrodite clothes and decided that I should give him a tattoo. I used the marker again obviously. I started on it. I drew a guy with a trident in his hand. He had raven black hair. I the wrote above it I Heart Percy Jackson. It was pretty good if I do say so myself. I decided I was done and we left since there was no other people. We walked to our cabin and we started on them. I will do the first three people and their rooms Delta and Shadow would do the other rooms and people.

"Hey Ark, will you get in trouble if you prank your girlfriend?" he joked. I turned pale and started.

I went to Zoe's room first. Obviously I was going to get in trouble but I still was going to do it. I started on her hair. I put her in some punk rock clothes. I made her hair spiky and made the tips purple. I stood back and laughed. Thank Chaos she was frozen or I would have woken her up. I then switched her bow and arrows to a magic wand. When she picks it up it will change her looks everytime. I made her room a punk room and decided I was done.

When I walked out I saw Delta and Shadow standing there waiting for me. "Are you already done?" I asked. They nodded their heads and we went to go finish the other cabins.

You get to see the reactions next chapter! And I don't want to do the other cabins, sorry im lazy!