The Betrayal

Percy was walking towards the training arena. He heard footsteps behind him and turned to see Issac. "What do you want?" Percy asked hm clearly showing his distaste. "Shouldn't you be nicer to me since I have something you want?" Issac asked, smirking. "You don't have anything I want," Percy said looking at him curiously. Issac just walked off with a knowing smile. Percy continued on to the swords arena and started training, still thinking about Issac's words. As he was training waiting for Annabeth, she was suposed to train with him, he realized she was late. He then remembered Issac's words, "I have something you want." He started panicking. Did Issac really have Annabeth tied up somewhere? He didn't know but he intended to find out. He started running to the Athena cabin. He ran in and saw blood on Annabeth's bed. He was freaking out. He ran to find Issac. He was climbing (and failing ) to clmb the lava wall. "Issac, get down here," Percy growled. He looked down at Percy and smirked. He climbed down and walked up to Percy. "What do you want stupid?" Issac said. Percy grabbed him and dragged him to the Poseidon cabin and threw him on the ground. "I know you hurt her now where is she?" Percy growled. Issac smirked and said," I don't know what your talking about." Percy stalked towards him, preparing to punch him, when he felt a pain flare up his back. As he fell down he saw the back of a head running out that had blonde princess curls.

Annabeth...    Percy thought.

**************************************************************************************************************************

 Percy woke drenched in sweat, breathing heavily. He knew it was just a dream but when he got up and got dressed he rushed off to the Athena cabin. Annabeth was just walking out, heading to the dining pavillion. She looked at him with worry and something else, was that ...fear? "Hey," she said. Percy just smiled and kissed her. He realized that she was hesitant to do it back, but she continued. They walked to the pavilion together, but when they got there everybody was surrounding something. When they got there they saw a faint glow in the middle of the circle. They fought to the middle and saw Issac with a sign glowing above his head. He had been claimed. As a son of Poseidon.

Percy's POV

How could he be related to me? I act nothing like him and he is nothing like me. I can't believe dad broke the oath again. Why would he do this to me? After that little scene with Issac, I went to get my breakfast. When Issac got to my table he sat next to me. I mean litterally our shoulders were touching. "You know there is other places at this table other than right next to me," I said. "Oh shut up, you know you don't deserve this table your'e worthless. Why don't you just leave and never come back. I think you sent the monster after me and your'e a traitor to the whole camp. That's why everyone hates you and loves me, including your girlfriend," he said while my anger kept rising. "You know what your'e lying I was here first and all of these people will believe me over you any time. Right guys?" I asked everybody. Noone answered. I heard snickers because noone answered. "Percy, can I talk to you," Annabeth asked. "Ok," i said curiously.

        As we walked off, I could hear snickers behind me. What are they laughing about? We walked on to Zeus's fist. We climbed it and sat down. "Percy, I need to talk to you," Annabeth said, clear fear in her voice. "I do too Annabeth, I need to talk to you," I said. " You go first Percy," Annabeth said. "Okay," I said. I was so excited. I finally was going to do the thing I have wanted to do for months, propose to Annabeth. As I jumped off and pulled Annabeth down with me, I pulled out the box containing the ring, but she didn't notice. I cleared my throat and got down on one knee. Annabeth gasped.
          I started asking her, "Annabeth Chase, I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you. You saved me many, many times during all of our quests together. You helped me save my mother from Hades, you helped me get the golden fleece, when I was on the way to save you from Atlas, I was hurting, because I didn't have you. You lead me through the labyrinth to stop an army from destroying our camp, and you helped me defeat Kronos, before he overthrew the gods. I would have never made it through the giant war without you. I know while you were trying to find me when Hera took me to Camp Jupiter, you were hurting and so was I, but we made it, through all of it, and now we can be together. Annabeth Chase, will you marry me?" As I talked she started to tear up, but she looked like she was scared or worried. "Yes, Percy Jackson, I will marry you," she said. I was very excited but a little worried to, because she sounded hesitant when she answered.
     I stood up and kissed her. She kissed back. I wanted to marry her right there. "We have to tell our parents," I told her. She nodded and together, we walked back to camp.

***********************************************************************
Time Skip to day before the wedding
  Percy's POV

      I was putting on my tux. I know it's not my wedding day yet but I have to have everything perfect. I looked in the mirror and admired the tux my best man chose for me. It fit perfectly. I took it off and carefully put it back in my closet. We're going to have the wedding in the woods where the Council of Cloven Elders have their meetings. I went to look for Nico, my best man, to make sure everything was ready. He was in the Zeus cabin, talking to Jason. He looked panicked. When Jason saw me his eyes widened and he covered Nico's mouth. "Hey, how's the tux," Jason said. Nico licked Jason's hand and he whipped it away. "Did I get the right size," Nico asked. "Yeah, it was fine it fit," I told them. They looked like they were hiding something. I asked them, "What are ya'll hiding?" They paled but then they started talking in hushed voices but I could still hear them. "We have to tell him Jason. It may ruin everything but he has to know. He can't go through with this when she did that," Nico told him. "Okay, but you tell him i'm not ruining the wedding. I still can't believe she would kiss him , why would she hurt him like that." Jason said.

       "Who kissed who and why would it ruin the wedding?" I asked. "Um Percy, We saw someone kissing someone else and if I tell you, you might strangle him and flood the camp," Nico said nervously. I looked at him curiously and he said, "Annabeth kissed Issac in the woods last night. I saw her when me and Leo left Bunker 9." I just stood there, my friends staring at me with fear. I didn't know what to do, should I continue with the wedding or should I just run? I didn't wait for an answer from myself, I just ran to the Athena cabin and looked in the window. There was Annabeth, kissing Issac.

      I don't know if she saw me but I don't care, I just ran. I went to my cabin and threw everything in a bag. I walked out with the bag and went to the Zeus cabin. "What are you doing Perce?" Nico asked me when I got there "I'm leavng. Tell everyone else for me please." I headed for the border.

       "Percy, wait." I was not in the mood to hear that voice. "What do you want Annabeth," I hastily asked her. "Please, just let me explain," she said. "Explain what, that you want to date my half brother and kiss him the day before our wedding," I said. I just kept walking out of camp. "I loved you Annabeth, and now you betrayed me with my brother, so now im leaving so you can't hurt me anymore, and you can be with the boy you love," I told her. "But I love you," she pleaded. "If you loved me you would not have kissed him, so goodbye Annabeth. I still love you and always will, but it seems that you do not feel the same way. Tell everyone I will miss them," I said and then I walked out of camp and in to the outside world, alone.

********************************************************************************************************************

heyyy so this is the second chapter. I realized that at the beginning I didnt put a pov so, unless i say otherwise, it will be third person pov. so thats it plz vote and comment and tell ur friends.