Cabin

Ark Angel's POV

         After dinner Delta came to get me to make the cabin. I walked over to an empty spot by the cabins and held out my hands to the spot where I was going to put it. I thought about it and decided what it was going to look like. An earthquake started, knocking a few select people over, you can guess who the are, and then a black pole started coming out of the ground. When it was finished it kind of looks like the castle on frozen, don't judge me its an awesome movie still doesen't beat The Little Mermaid though, but it was black. That was the outside. The inside was huge, it was an almost exact replica of home. It had a training arena, a kitchen, a huge living room, all of our rooms were on the roof with glass walls but they were the mirrors that only people on the inside could see out but it was like a mirror on the outside. You could change the view on the inside. the rest of the house was like a normal house but we had robot cooks and maids and each room was a lot bigger than regular a house. Oh and our rooms were our dream rooms.

       "Nice Arky" Delta said. I hate that nickname.

       Delta's POV

       "Nice Arky" I said. He hates that nickname.

       "Delta what did I tell you about using that nickname?" he growled.

       "Uhh I don't remember?" it came out as a question.

       "Yes you do." he said simply.

       "Uhh that you would burn me?"

       "Correct" he calmly said. Needless to say, I ran.

       "Come on Delta i'm just kidding." he yelled.

       I cautiously turned around and slowly walked back. Ark Angel chuckled.

       I walked to Ark and saw that the Athena kids were drooling over the architecture on our cabin. "Ark the Athena kids want a new cabin" He laughed and said, "Ok I need the Stoll's Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Piper Mclean, Jason Grace, and Katie Gardner." Those select people stepped forward. Ark walked in followed by those people. We followed and so did Annabeth, well she tried, but Huntress stopped her.

      "I don't believe my commander called your name so why are you following?" she said in a dangerously calm voice. Annabeth didn't answer just tried to push past Huntress. Zoe grabbed her arm and Annabeth tried to grab her knife and stab her. Keyword tried. Zoe judo-flipped her and kicked her. Annabeth stood up and tried to drop-kick her but Zoe grabbed her hand and twisted it and the kicked her knee. I think they broke. Then Zoe threw her into a tree a hundred yards away. How she did it I have no clue.

       "Next time don't try to touch me!" she yelled then stormed in and I followed.

       "Perce your girlfriend is trying to kill your ex," I said.

        "K"

        "Perce as in Percy as in Percy Jackson?" Piper asked  

         Percy stood up and yanked his hood off and said, "the one and only." Needless to say, he got tackled and hit, many times, by Piper. That surprised many people and Forge and I had to pull her off.

        "Why did you do this we were worried sick!" she yelled.

         "I'm sorry you all know why," he said.

         They all nodded. "How about after a good night's sleep we will share stories." Percy said.

         They nodded again and Percy said, "remember you cant tell anyone."

        They mumbled their responses and walked out. Percy called lights out and when I walked by him I saw a mischievous glint in his eyes.

         Oh gods.

Sorry about typos remember to vote comment and share!!! Bye!!!