Chapter 3: His First Lap Dance

Now I knew how little red ridding hood felt when she encountered the big bad wolf. I felt like I would pee my pants by the wolf-like grin that was on his face. After Pig left because he'd rather not be beaten to a pulp. I let him follow me to one of the private rooms. Benji tossed me a concerned look from over his way, I gave a reassuring smile to hide my nervousness. Though on the inside I was a mexican jumping bean of nerves. It was comforting and amusing how many men would look my way and end up with getting killer glares from Warren. Sweet, but unnecessary since this is how I pay the bills at my house. I ushered him to one of the private rooms and snapped the curtain shut. I twirled around and nervously messed with my fingers looking everywhere other than at Warren.

I didn't know why I was so nervous. I've done this hundreds of times, so what made this dance so different? Oh yeah, this guy goes to my school and could tell that little Zion was a stripper, that's a lovely conversation that I want to have with the principal, don't you think? I stepped closer to him, slowly while he was watching me like a hawk. All too soon I was in front of him my red bangs hanging in front of my blue eyes. I felt him grip my hips causing a shiver of panic to run up my spine.

"I'm not going to hurt you or out you at school, so chill." That calmed me a little bit, but I was still unsure about the whole thing. Then I blushed realizing the situation we were in. I, Zion Simmons, is straddling the bad boy of my school in a strip club dressed in a very sexual out fit. Can someone say awkward and embarrassing?

"Thank you for helping me out with Pig," I said shy and quiet. He flashed me a dazzling smirk that made my legs turn into jello. I could see why people would fall for him, he was gorgeous.

"No problem, but don't I get a prize in return for saving the damsel in distress?" I felt my cheeks burn hot with embarrassment and anger, my hands curled into fists.

"I'm not a damsel in distress, in fact I didn't even need your help." I spoke through gritted teeth. Both his eyebrows rose and he put on a serious look, making his grey eyes dark.

Oh Shit.

"I never said you did need my help or that you couldn't handle it on your own. But since I'm a nice guy I thought I would help you out." His tone put fear into my body, even if it was calm it was also deadly. He pushed me off of him and made his way out the room. I felt ashamed and before I could figure out what I was doing I reached out and grasped his wrist in a tight grip. Warren turned around completely emotionless and stared at me with hard grey eyes, I gulped feeling my confidence slipping away.

"Please stay." I whispered softly looking up at him. He sighed and sat down on the magenta sofa, I crawled into his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. I leaned real close to his ear, and whispered.

"I hope you like your prize bad boy." The music came on and the lights dimmed to make it more of a romantic/sexual feel. I grinded my hips against his, pushing our closed groins together with the beat. I heard him hiss and he leaned his head back onto the chair while my hands gently massaged his scalp. I gently got off his lap and made my way onto the small stage that was in front of him. A gleaming silver pole was standing proud in the spotlight, the music pounded in my head making me drunk off the sensation. I watched him through hooded caribbean blue eyes, while he watched me through focused grey eyes. His focus? His focus was me, the shy little gay nerd that wouldn't be caught dead breaking a single rule. I slowly climbed up the pole before wrapping my legs around it, my ass facing his face. I slid down twirling, my tongue licking the pole with long strokes earning a deep growl of approval. It sent a tingle up my spin making my semi-hard on fully erect. It didn't go unnoticed either, I slipped off the booty shorts leaving me only in my red ballet shoes and a see through red thong. The look he was giving me made me work the pole like I never have before. I was doing all the things I learned, twerking, climbing, foreplay, all of it. The look of pure lust was swimming in both our eyes, no one ever made me like this. So aroused and horny, I wasn't used to it. I always had control. Always. I got back in his lap practically dry humping him. I didn't even try to hold back my moans, he pressed my body closer to his. His lips on the crook of my neck leaving some hicky's that I'll have a hard as hell time hiding from everyone. His bare hands cupped my ass massaging it gently, I wet spot was visible on my red thong.

"Look at my little Crimson, all needy and horny." His voice was husky and very manly making him my one and only addiction. His hands moved to the front of me, touching...myself. A gasp made it out of my mouth as my body arched toward his, he was touching me. He gently stroked my member earning cute little whines and whimpers out of me. He smirked and I swear to God I almost came. Instead I did something so out of character for me, I smashed our lips together with such passion it was ridiculous.

I came. I trembled while my head rested on his shoulder, riding out my orgasm high. My breath was choppy and uneven, before I finally found my senses. My eyes wide as saucers I quickly moved away from him taking deep breaths, he looked startled at my movements but didn't do anything. I felt tears gather in my eyes. How could I let this happen? I never lost control and I never had been so open with any of my previous customers. I let the bad boy steal my first fucking kiss, I hadn't noticed that the tears just kept coming until I was pulled into big arms that I felt could shield away all my inner demons.

"I'm sorry Zion, so sorry," he spoke. I slowly stopped crying and looked straight at him. I smiled gently.

"It's okay you took my first kiss though." A light blush covering my cheeks. He showed me a real and genuine smile.

"It's okay, after all you gave me my first lap dance."

Hey all my readers!! Sorry haven't updated in awhile but I've been extremely busy lately with my boyfriend, best friends, and never ending school. So please keep reading, this story is just going to get better and better babes. Love to all those out there.

Veiw

Vote

Comment

~SuperNerd432

The Nerds Secret (Boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें