» Eighteenth Nothing

Start from the beginning

Not wanting to completely lose control, I forcibly moved along to the side, arching my leg over her hip while I put both my hands on her bum and then I grabbed it wholly, bringing closer to her sex against mine. Dammit!! I'm going crazy in no time.

I moaned loudly again as my angel licked my upper lips before she brushed her teeth downward to linger on my lower lips. Still squeezing my breast, she bit my bottom lips lightly and slid down to consume my chin hungrily. I arched my head from the passionate feeling as she kept grinding her blazing body against mine.

My hands were now barely cupping her butt, as my legs fixed intimately around her body due to the uncontrollable tingling between my thighs. I was slowly sinking under her overwhelming spells as if her sweetness was no longer valid at this time.

My eyes remained closed and I felt her breath swept through my throat as she giggled tenderly. Her fingers were playing my erect nipple under my bra while her other hand softly stroked my loose hair from my face.

"Still... don't want to talk to me?" I heard she spoke between her raspy breathing.

A huge breath came out from my mouth between the heavy huff that I was trying to get back to normal. Smiling, I shook my head in response, half-relief that her body stopped from rubbing against me. But still, her touch against my breast was barely keeping my mind straight and rational.

She playfully hummed before she started again, her kisses were breaking downhill through my throat so my breath drew back once more. My right hand slithered up to her bare back, tracing her sexy spinal bone while the other rubbed her hips gently. She slightly descended her body, her lips continued to savor me downward as her hand left my breast to lift the back of my knees that was over her.

My heart automatically began to race again in speed as I gazed at her between my narrowed eyelids while she was crawling down under the stupid unnecessary cover. Her face was now kept hidden while her golden hair softly draped down on my heaving chest. Feeling her lips kissing my bare flat stomach, she stripped my bra upward before she hastily pulled herself to suck my right breast as her tongue flicked around my hard nipple. Surprised at her sudden move, my body ached from the immensity and I couldn't believe that Quinn was capable of doing this to me.

Unfortunately, she broke away and rolled over through the bed apart from me. Jerking up, I watched as she bent down and took her clothes one at a time, ignoring me as if nothing happened. My jaw dropped and seeing her quickly dressing up was painful. What am I? A toy? A doll? She was avoiding me all through the week then she started kissing me to only leave me hanging in here?

An unfamiliar pain born inside my heaving chest while my eyes started to form a tear and when I was about to speak, she turned to me with a smile and neared closer to plant a kiss on my lips.

"What are you doing?" she asked, caressing my hair softly as she gazed lovingly at me.

I was confused. "W-What am I doing? What are you doing? W-why are you leaving me here?" I retorted the venomous tone around my voice failed miserably because of her affectionate gaze.

"C'mon, gorgeous! It's already morning. We did enough last night and you're still not satisfied? You badly need carbohydrates for your hangover so dress up now. I want my girlfriend to feel better, don't I?" she muttered before she made her exit, shutting the door close.

I was shocked. Bit by bit, her words starting to navigate through my mind as I stared still at the closed door. What was she talking about? Last night? Oh my god! Did something happen between us last night? Did we...? I stood up panicking and started to search for my dress that was thrown to separated places. Hastily, I began to dress in my clothes as I tried to jog my memory of last night.