Happily Forever

"Dear Harry,

I know this isn't how it was suppose to be but I just had to write this. Just in case I couldn't tell you in person. I will always love you. I will always love and cherish everything we did together.

I will remember your smile. Your laugh. Your hair. Your random tattoos. Your eyes. Mostly all of you. I know you will remember me as I will remember you.

Many wouldn't have given you the chance to show who you are because of what you are. Many will call you a monster but to me you were my guardian angel. You made me happy and I, you.

If today you waken and read this I'm glad you are alive. But if you haven't then we probably have met on the other side.

I know this isn't a proper goodbye but there was no other way. But I cherished every moment with you. I just wish I had more time to spend with you.

I hope you love and dreams my love. But I want you to know this.

Just remember I will always love you until the existence of this life and universe.

- Forever yours, beloved Jade"

The wind blows the edges of the paper making a crackling sound in the air. The letter holds many folds and rips but the handwritten still holds its beauty. Like the person who wrote it.

A thumb runs along the letter as the man holding it folds it back to place. Putting it in its safe keeping. His worn out leather journal.

He holds it in his hands smiling at the written memories. Landing it on the table gently he turns to look at the woman standing at the door.

Her tan skin shines with no flaw. Her curls as curly as they were when they first met. Her eyes as rich and dark. Lips so full. Body as curvy. But to him she will always look like the girl he first met fixing her wounded shoulder.

"You were reading the letter again." Her gently voice makes him smile a shy smile. She walks up to him placing her arms around his chest. Her face laying were his heart beats for her. She feels his hands go to her waist holding her close.

She sighs as the look out the window of the ballroom. "You always read it in different places when the anniversary comes." Today it was the ballroom. Last year his bedroom. The year before the living room. And many more. "Why?" She gently ask him.

He smiles while tracing small circles along her back. "I read it every time because it gets proven wrong about our future. You thought you would lose me as I, you. We couldn't see a future. We both thought to be in our death beds only being a memory." He pulls back taking her hands in his.

"I don't read it in every room in our home. I read it where we first shared our memories and many more. This year is the ballroom." He simply explains to her looking around the room. "Why?" She asked once again with confusion.

"Because it was the day I first spoke to you. Just to make you smile and forget what thoses people did to you. Our first truly happy memory together. Where we didn't have a care in the world. Just us. No one else. Just the shine of lighy from the moon and the stars." Their lips connect causing them to smile into it.

"Thank you Jade. I didn't think I would have a future if I didn't meet you or if you didn't stay. You made me see life again. To be happy. To feel and be loved. Thank you." He softly brushes their lips together.

"Thank you Harry for making me the happiest girl on this earth. I wouldn't see my future without you either." In that moment he placed his hand on her hip taking her other one with his. He dips her making her giggle. "May I have this dance."

She pecks his cheek with a smile on her face. "Yes. You may." He stands them back up pecking her forehead.

The danced for a while. Layed under stars. Told stories of their families and friends. Made more memories without a worry. They finally lived in peace. Creating old memories from years ago.

And they will always remember that they love each other. And that they will always cherish the memories. And many more memories to come from many more hundreds and thousands of years.

Even in history they still shared those memories because they can never be replaced. Each second. Each minute. Each hour. Each day. Each night. Each year. Each century. Was made for them.

And this my children was the story of two creatures that had another chance in life. This was the story of great love, friends and family. This was the story of the Son of Dracula.

Fin