A Taste

*MATURE CONTENT AGAIN! IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE GO TO NEXT CHAPTER.*

I close my eyes after hearing her words. She taste so sweet. So clean. It's like I'm taking in a breathe of fresh air. She tastes of heaven.

While my eyes are closed I see flashes of memories before my eyes. A little girl running with her hair in pigtails with two other girls. "Jade come on. We have to hide." The girl giggles and runs faster as she looks to see three little boys running like...I think zombies.

The memory changes to when she is crying in bed holding a picture to her chest. "You didn't deserve to leave." She sobs as she looks at the picture. It two man beside each other with silly faes on their faces. I pull her tighter to me wanting to comfort her.

I see flashes of her boyfriends from long ago. And my grip tightens. I'm the only for her no one else. "Harry. It's okay." I slide my hand up her side. I think she can see them too. Is she letting me see her life.

Then I see me laying on the roof staring at the stars. Me beside her when I walked onto the balcony. Our first kiss. Our goodbye. When we reignited.

Then it flash to us press against each other in her room. Me kissing her collorbone as she grips my hair. I groan from seeing the intimate moment we shared not long ago.

I hear her moan while grinding her hips. I snap my eyes open when I feel her do it. I pull away from her neck looking at it. I grab her face making her look at me. "You okay?" I whisper which is laced with lust from seeing that memory of us.

She smiles at me with her eyes blown with want. She points to her neck making my snap my eyes to the area I not long ago drunk from. I watch as it slowly heals before my eyes. I lift a finger trancing it seeing no scar.

I look back up at her amazed at what a single drop of blood can do to her. She rips a part of her dress to wipe the blood from the corner of my mouth. "As your father said to me before I came up here. I'm a Dracula now. I'm part of you." I smile and pull her close to me smashing my lips to hers.

My hands roam up her body as her hands unbutton the rest of my shirt. She pushes the material of my shoulders throwing it on the side. I wrap my arm around her moving us back till my back hits the headboard.

I ripe her dress off leaving her in her lace nude bra and thong. I groan at the masterpiece in front of me. She giggles at my reaction. I place my hands on her hips moving her forward.

She gaspy moan when she rubs against me. I nip at her neck hearing her breathe pick up. "You truly are beautiful." I say against her ear as I unclip her bra. "Truly breathetaking." I slowly drag the straps down her arms.

I feel her arms around my neck as I run my hands slowly up her back. I drag my lips down her neck to the top her breast. I place my face there taking in her scent. How she feels wrapped in my arms. How her soft skin feels against mine. How her heart beats when she is with me.

Our clothes are off and we are just looking at each other. I take a piece of her hair twirling it around my finger. She does the same taking me in. "I love you." She whispers to me.

I take her in again. The moon shining along her skin. Her curls framing her face. Her brown eyes shining down at me. Her lips a soft pink color. I remove my hand from her hair trailing it to her cheek.

I look at her eyes and lips. Running my thumb softly against her cheek. "All my life I've been waiting to hear those words. And I thought my future wouldn't hold it." I whisper gently to her. "But right here in front of me. Is my future. Your my future." I grab her hand placing it where my heart. "I thought my heart died along with me years ago. Then I met you and everything changed. It beats for you. You hold my heart." I place my hand to hers. "And I know I hold yours. I'm truly yours to the end." She trails her hand to my cheek giving me a smile that lights up my world. "And I, yours."

We finally connect causing a sigh to back from us. I pull her close as she rocks her into mine. Her face is buried in my neck as mine to same. I meet mu hips with hers. She moans my name making me groan hers.

I love how she says my name. She makes it sound like a song from the high heavens. I run one hand to the middle of her back as she moves one to grip my shoulder. Her other grips my hair causing me to tighten my grip on her.

I feel her tighten around me making me nip at her skin. "Harry." She whimpers in my ear. "I know baby." I breathe against her hair. "Just hold on for a little more." I groan out when she digs her nails into my back. My nails dig into her hips leaving moon shaped marks.

"Deus...let go for me baby...let go." She screams my name as she hits her high. Her walls tighten around me causing me to throw my head back yelling her name. Releasing into the protection.

I lay us down under the sheets throwing away the condom into the trash. I wrap Jade in my arms her back pressed to my chest.

I kiss her hair as I rub gently circles on her stomach. "Thank you for sharing memories with me. I never knew I could do that. Even through I want to hurt the guys that hurt you." She hums while turning her face. "I have you and they can never replace the feelings I have for you." She pecks my lips. "I guess it was the bond. I saw some of yours."

I look at her with wondering eyes. "You did." I gulp down while looking at her. She nods her head at me bring her hand to my cheek. "You were so alone. You looked forward to your father training you. Then you met me. I met you. Your complete as am I." She whispers to me.

I kiss her one last time. "I love you." She smiles against my lips as I lay us back down. "I love you." She turns back around so she can lay on my chest. "My Queen." She kisses a kiss to my chest. "My King."

I watch her fall asleep with my finger twirling a piece of her hair. She nuzzles into me causing a smile to appear on my face. If I died right now I wouldn't care. I would die a happy man.

------------------------- ------------------------- --------
They frickle frackle again. I swear while I'm writing this it's like I'm reading it myself.

I'm not big on romance but damn it I want a Harry. Lol. Who doesnt.

Anyways We are going to Chuck E. Cheese for my sisters bf brother's birthday.

Also if you know any good books on wattpad. No After (to much drama for me)

Anyways. Stay beautiful. Vote. Comment and Stay beautiful again.