"Hello there," he said as he walked me to our class and Noah steered Amy to theirs. "You look quite nice today, but you didn't have to do that for me. I mean, I know I'm gorgeous, but please, try to contain yourself."

I gasp in mock outrage as Collin laughs and sits in a desk next to mine.

"I will have you know that I dressed like this for my crush, who could never be you. And no offense, but I've seen way better looking guys than you. Don't flatter yourself." I tell him haughtily.

He dramatically puts a hand over his heart and says "save me someone, please! I can't with the hurt!" I roll my eyes at his antics and motion for him to be quiet as the teacher had arrived.

All through the day, I'd learned so much about Collin. He is such a sweetheart, and it is hard to compare him to the narcissistic player the media portrayed him as. Of course, there were glares from the females, and some males, who saw me with him, but I just didn't care. He was turning out to be a great friend, and I really wanted to get to know him better.

It was at lunch while Collin was in the middle of telling me a hilarious story of the time when he'd been ambushed by ten year olds who'd believed him to be their future husband, when someone tapped on my shoulder with impatience. I turned around, only to turn into complete mush inside. James Bradley is God's gift to women. With his violet blue eyes, silky black hair, and ripped physique, he could make you turn into a puddle of drool with just one smile full of pearly whites. But while his handsome features were great, what really got me was his amazing personality. He'd been my crush for years, but it was only recently that we'd begun to be friends. I tried to control myself around him, I really did, but God did he make it hard. Those soft and kissable lips were right now pulled into a frown, and his violet eyes were dark as they stared between Collin and I, as if trying to figure out a complex puzzle.

"Hey Steph, you didn't tell me you knew Collin Jacobs," he said. He looks over at Collin with suspicion as Collin does the same to him, and I can practically feel the testosterone flowing between them.

"That's because we've only recently become friends. Collin, this is James Bradley a good friend of mine. James, you already know Collin." I said to both of them. They shake hands while silently assessing each other, and I smile at how gosh darn cute it was! They finish their silent examinations, and James joins us for lunch. It was a bit tense at first since both boys seemed to just glare at each other, but I slowly thawed the silence out, and soon enough we were laughing together like old friends.

After lunch, Collin escorts me to trigonometry and smiles goodbye to head to his next class. I go over to my seat, and upon sitting down I am immediately ambushed by all the popular girls in class, including Stacy.

"So Steph, what'd you have to do to get Collin to follow you around? Oh wait, never mind I can guess. I mean, it'd have to be something pretty slutty to get him to not pay attention to one of us. Just look at you, who would possibly be attracted to you unless you were easy?" Said one of the queen bitches, Jenna. In truth, I wasn't offended in the slightest. All I could do was laugh. I mean, here were the number one slut of the school accusing me of being easy. The irony of it all was too much, and soon enough huge guffaws were coming out of me.

"Like, what are you laughing at? It's like, so sad, 'cause like, everyone here knows how pathetic you are, like seriously, you should like be more like Stacy who, like, has so much class." Said one of the most annoying human beings ever put on this earth, Alyssa.

I snorted in a very unlady like way at hearing this. Stacy was as far away from class as you could get. All you had to do was look at her tight, white shirt and see the bright red bra under to know how much of a harlot she really is. Sometimes I really wonder if it was possible to live with no brain in your head. If it was, I had no doubt Stacy and her group of dumb blondes would be the perfect example. It's not that I have anything against blondes, I actually have a blonde friend who was so smart she actually skipped a grade, but these girls were the perfect example of the blonde stereotype.