Chapter 4

The above is a picture of my ideal Josh Lucas,feel free to comment and remember to vote!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Josh's POV
When I woke up,my vision was blurry.I shook my head and my sight cleared.I was in a room.A grand room.I was lying on a queen-sized bed,with a chandelier dangling from the ceiling,crystals crinkling together.I rolled off the bed and fell on something soft.A cushion.I stood up and faced the wooden furniture set.Table,chairs and drawers were all placed neatly.The floor was carpeted with jigsaw carpets,in which you had to piece them together for it to fit.My name was nicely scrawled in the centre with dark blue thread.I stepped through the doors to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth with an electric toothbrush.Only that I didn't get to properly clean my teeth before a razor suddenly popped out from the handle of the toothbrush,right above where I was holding it.I yelped and dropped the toothbrush,running downstairs to inform Cassidy and Brooklyn."Cashhhivyyy!!Brooookrlynnn!!Velpp heeee!!!"I yelled with toothpaste foam in my mouth and dripping towards the floor.They came rushing out from their bedrooms just as I spat out all the foam.I spoke with a shaky voice,"When I was brushing my teeth,a razor popped out and it cut a little of my smooth skin.I don't know what happened,but I think someone planted it there on purpose.I'm so scared,I was attacked twice within 24 hours.Maybe I should leave..."

"No,you can't leave.That's what the killer is trying to get you to do--quit.If you quit,we would be alone and it would be easier to attack us.Lets go see the toothbrush."Cassidy suggested,just as Brooklyn finished wrapping my bleeding finger with a band-aid.I nodded and we trudged back to my bedroom.I stayed back,biting on my nail as they went into the bathroom.A strangled yelp sounded from the washroom and I quickly rushed in to see what happened.There laid Brooklyn,a long gash on her arm.I gasped.

"What happened??"I asked,fear visible in my eyes.

Cassidy answered,"When Brooklyn picked up the toothbrush,a knife popped out and she dropped it,but the blade was too long and it left a gash on her arm when it fell.Read the note,I need to help Brooklyn."It was then I noticed a little piece of paper at the corner of the bathroom,and that was when a pang of fear slapped me.I picked up the note with shaking hands and read it,as Cassidy tended to Brooklyn's wound.It read,"Greetings agents.It would be nice to know you found me already,but sadly that is not possible.You see,I've already placed traps around this house,so you better be careful.Oh and good luck trying to survive.The blade is poisonous:) Xx,Anonymous." Cassidy gasped and quickly took out a bottle of alcohol,pouring it onto Brooklyn's wound as she screamed in pain and agony.She twitched and curled up into a ball,screaming,"YOU DON'T JUST POUR ALCOHOL ON SOMEONE'S WOUND!?!YOU CLEAN IT WITH ALCOHOL DABBED COTTON DUMBFACE!!!"

  "Oops,"Cassidy apologized sheepishly  while turning on the tap water,wiping her wound with eyebrows creased into a frown.I quickly contacted the police and they arrived several minutes later,with nurses and doctors laying Brooklyn down onto the stretcher.We followed the ambulance closely in a Red Mustang convertible and arrived at the hospital,just to see Dr.Dilys run out and staring in shock at Brooklyn's wounded arm.

"You have a lot of explaining to do,Agent Quartez and Agent Lucas,"Dr.Dilys said in a threatening tone.

I spoke up with confidence,"No Doc,someone planted a trap in my toothbrush and a blade popped out and scratched her arm.I got cut by a razor too.It's not our fault,maybe you should let us leave the mission,it's too dangerous."

"No!"Dr.Dilys barked,"You are staying here no matter what.And a cut won't hurt her you embarrassed me Mister."

"It's a poisonous bla---"

"Enough of this nonsense!" Dr.Dilys said with anger clear in his voice."I have already sent out a rescue group to help you out of your misery so shut up you've made me ashamed and I do not want you to rear your ugly face at me ever again this is plain RUBBISH!!"

  I squatted down and looked at the floor,mumbling,"How sarcastic.I don't need your help out of my misery and your clearly no ashamed and I'M NOT UGLY!!"He sighed and walked to his Porsche,driving away towards the horizon.I quickly rushed back into the hospital to see Cassidy paced around,mumbling to herself about how stupid she was to forget to check the toothbrush for hidden weapons and to pour alcohol on Brooklyn's wound.I asked,"Is Brooklyn alright?"Cassidy shook her head sadly,muttering a trail of curses under her breath."It's ok,she'll be alright,"I smiled grimly,comforting not only the shattered Cassidy,but also myself.

  What they didn't know was that someone was watching them.Always.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Did you guys like the chapter??Sorry for not updating often I didn't have time.The next chapter will probably be updated tomorrow or the day after.Comment,vote and stay tuned!!