Chapter 10

Can I just tell y'all how fricking attractive Cameron Boyce is? Like I literally love him.

Samantha

"Let's go Sammy! We're gonna be late!" My brother yells and knocks on my door. I dragged myself out of bed and to the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, I got out and brushed my hair. Then I picked out a light orange dress that's about an inch above my knee. My black flats were slipped on my feet and I blow dried my hair into its natural straightness.

"I'm leaving without you!" Ben yells out. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran out.

"Look I'm here. Gosh, a little patience would do you good." I said walking next to him. He smiled and pushed me into the wall. "I don't appreciate that," I fixed my hair and together we walked to our lockers.

Unfortunately, Audrey walked up to us , "Hi Benny Boo! Samantha," she was excited and then slightly annoyed. The feeling is mutual.

"Hey Audrey, sup Chad," Ben says, holding her hand.

"Sam!" I turned around and saw Rachel with Aaron and Meredith. Aaron held the bag of cookies we made last night. I waved and walked to them.

"I see you brought cookies," I went to reach in the bag but it was snatched away.

"Ben still has to judge them," Meredith said, pointing at my brother. I saw Mal at her locker, then Jay walked up to her. And Doug. We couldn't have Doug see that Ben was judging the cookies.

Audrey walked away for my brother and we walked up to him. "Hey Ben could you taste out cookies and Mal's cookies to see which is better?" I asked him. Mal could hear us and took the cookie out of her locker. My brother shrugged.

"I don't normally eat before a game," I pouted.

"Please Ben!" I begged and he sighed, giving up. He tasted our cookies and nodded in satisfaction.

"They're good," he said and Mal handed him a cookie. It took him a second to figure which was the best. "Oh my goodness. Mal's is definitely the winner. I could scream to the world that it's the best!" I stepped back from my brother. He was acting strange.

"Oops I'm so sorry," I turned around, apologizing to whoever I ran into. Carlos. "Never mind," I saw Evie and Jay standing around too.

"Mal has the best cookies in the who-" Mal covered my brothers mouth to stop him from screaming.

"Alright, well they won. And the tourney game starts soon so we should get going." I said awkwardly. "Good luck Ben, Jay and Carlos," I said and walked away to the girls locker room. I had to change into my cheer outfit.

They score is tied 2-2 and the game is almost over. Jay really is good at this game. He works so well with the rest of the team. Jay pulls Carlos into the game and he seems so scared.

The whole cheer squad is loud and sweaty from the sun and dancing around. Oh not sweating, 'glistening'. But I see Jay is about to score and we get louder, only he gets blocked. Carlos and Jay work together to get passed the kill zone and the ball gets passed to my brother. Ben passes it back to Jay, who hits it towards Carlos. The ball flies up in the air and Jay jumps over Carlos to hit back to Ben. Ben smacks the ball and scores!

The whole school was loud as it could possibly be. I started to run out there to hug my brother but he ran up to the microphone.

"Give me an M! Give me an A! Give me an L! What's that spell?" I turned around shocked at Mal and looked at my brother again. Audrey ran away angry. Well I like Mal better than Audrey anyways.

"I love you Mal," oh my goodness I knew it! I could see Mal just awkwardly stand there. Suddenly, the band starts playing music and my brother is getting ready to sing.

Guess who updated? And during school? Oh well as long you guys are happy and enjoying it.