Chapter 1

I do not own any of the descendant characters or the plot. I do own Samantha and a few of the minor changes throughout the story.

Samantha

"Ben," I shouted for my brother, "are you sure you want to do this? You know, bring those kids here?" I asked thinking about his first decision before he becomes king.

Unfortunately, he was born first meaning he gets the crown while, until I find my love, I will stay a princess. My parents, Belle and Beast, wanted us to share the throne but I gave it up. I did want the crown but sharing would've been too much and I know Ben would've given it up if it were the other way around.

"Of course, Sam. I know the kids aren't going to be as bad as their parents." He spoke.

"I know the kids are innocent too but the least you could've done was choose someone that wasn't Maleficent's daughter. Maybe like Hades or Captain Hook?" I suggested to my brother who is soon to be king.

"Because I need to prove that I'm making the right decision. And using the most evil villains daughter, it'll prove my wisdom." Obviously Ben was worried about our parents being disappointed in him and all of the people in Auradon not wanting him to be king. No matter what happens though, I'd be by his side through it all.

"Ah, there's our beloved soon to be king!" My father came into the room with mother behind him.

"And our wonderful princess," Mom smiled at me. Since I gave up the crown for Ben, dad doesn't really notice me much. I think it's always been like that but now it was much more obvious.

"Hey mom and dad," I hugged them and I knew that they wanted to talk to Ben so I walked out of the room.

In my room, I had decided to get dressed up since the kids would be here in a few hours. I wasn't a big fan of yellow like my mom, or blue like my dad. Purple was more of my color but a light shade. My closet was filled with dresses and shoes and tiaras. It was very rare, if you found me without a dress.

Finally, I found a cute dress and it was a purple color with a thin, white   belt and it looked great with my tan skin. I just left my hair the way it was and reapplied my red lipstick. My black flats were next to the door, so I slipped them on and went to go find my brother.

Unfortunately when I found him, he was with his girlfriend, Audrey. Who is such a butt kisser and just wants to be a queen. We hate each other and Ben is too blind to see how horrible she is. The two of them were smiling at each other obnoxiously while Fairy Godmother was there with the marching band.

"Benny Boo!" I screamed sarcastically so my brother would notice me. He came to hug me and Audrey just gave me a dirty look. I held my fist out like I was going to give her the finger but I couldn't.

"Sammy, you'd never guess what happened!" He said as he pulled away from our hug. "Father agreed to my proclamation! Mother had my back with it." I nodded.

"Obviously or else I wouldn't have seen you out here waiting for them. Who is it again?" I replied.

"There's Mal who is Maleficent's daughter," I cut him off.

"I know that one," he nodded and then continued.

"Jay is Jafar's son, Evie the Evil Queen's daughter and Carlos is Cruella De Vil's son." Ben finished and then the limo appeared. Audrey came up and dragged Ben to the front of our father's statue. I rolled my eyes at her and followed behind them.

I know it's a little short but I love Descendants and Cameron Boyce was just amazing so I decided to make a Carlos fanfic. I'll update as much as possible.