Chapter 16

Oh hi. It's been a while, sorry. Uhm I just wanna say thankyou. 'cause like the comments you guys leave me make me wanna cry tears of joy because you guys are so cute and nice and i love you. 

p.s. if you like the story (which you obvi do or else you would have stopped reading. or else it's one of those stories that you pity...) comments motivate me to upload quicker.

p.s.s. sorry my chapters are short. Lol. amirite.

____________________________________________________________________

     I've been told that people do strange things when they're in love. Don't jump to conclusions here. I'm not in love. For goodness sake,a boy just stole my first kiss. But maybe, he loves me. 

     No, no that can't be right. I barely know this guy. This guy barely knows me. I forget how to spell his name half the time. Not that I need to spell his name of anything. Seriously though, Connor. Conner? Conor? No, it's Connor. Yeah, I'm sure. Right?

        Anyways, I'm sure Connor wasn't in love with me. Did he like me? Hopefully. Did I like him? I'm not sure. 

Seriously, Liz. Let's be real here. He's been on your mind since the kiss.

Okay so maybe I did like him. Maybe I liked him a lot. So much that I wanted to kiss him again. and again and again and again. He has nice lips, what can I say.

Real talk.

Did I just mentally say 'Real talk'

You sure did, baby cakes.

Anyways, ever since he left at the hospital he's been stuck in my mind. The kiss, his eyes, his hair, his nice build, the way he talks, the way his lips move when he smiles, his smile in general, the freckles on the ridge of his nose. How I love his smell, and his muscles, and his smirk, and his voice, and how he told me he was in a bet with his cousin who I haven't talked to since that conversation. I loved how he punched someone for me. I loved everything about him, but did I love him? Obviously not. 

    Yet, here I am, walking through the school halls, still in small pain, searching for him. Like a lost puppy looking for it's owner. This puppy was having a lot of trouble. Left, right, peak through the windows, quick glance behind, look ahead and then start over. It went on like this for a while before I finally saw a group of familiar boys. 5, only 5 heads. 

 "Looking for me?" their breath tickled the side of my neck and ear. Their voice, the one that's been playing in my mind like a soundtrack.

"Connor." with a little turn I was staring into his eyes and Lord have mercy. I don't think I ever realized how beautiful he was.

"Liz." He mocked

"Connor, we need to talk." Noticing how he slightly stiffened I gave him a soft smile to reassure. Without thinking I grabbed his hand and lead him towards a door that I swiftly opened and shoved ourselves in.

"Connor, how do you feel about me, honestly?" He was shocked to say the least. Hell, I was even shocked.

"I... I- I really like you Liz. Fuck, you probably know that. I don't want you picking one of those guys, Liz. I want you to pick me."  You see, it's things like this that make a girl want her life to be like a book, or a movie. Things always end up perfect. There's always a happy ending. This, this I don't know about. I want him to like me. I want him to know I like him, but shit, i'm scared. Scared of love and relationships. Scared shitless that he's going to break my heart.

"I like you too, Connor." I whispered and good Lord did I like that boy. He lifted my chin, which was cliche, might I add. Being a girl, I did the cliche thing and looked at anything but his eyes, that's how I noticed we were jammed in a Supplies Closet. Feeling Connor get closer I finally looked into his eyes a few seconds before he concected our lips again. This time I wasn't surprised. This time I wanted to kiss him back.

It felt so right,that it made me feel like there was no such thing as fireworks, because I didn't get them. 

______________________________________________________

I tried to make my grammar nice guys. But it's late and idk if this chapter even makes sense but I felt bad and I wrote anyways and i should get to sleep but who needs sleep. Amirite. I need sleep. I 

SO I'M SORRY IF A SENTENCE DOESN'T MAKE SNESE. I'm just gonna leave that there. Too lazy to fix it. Goodnight lovely readers.

-Tori.