Chapter 14

I promised myself I would upload today.

I had this idea for a new story while I was taking a shower and I told myself I couldn't work on it until I uploaded a chapter. So yeah.

Hope you enjoy<33

______________________________________________________________

My full name is Alizabeth Paige Walker. I'm a senior in highschool. 17 years of age. I was once ugly but now i'm wanted by 6... well I guess 5 now... anyways, 5 of the most goodlooking and popular guys in my school. 

I kissed the guy that is no longer apart of that 6.

I went on a date with one of the 5. We watched a chick flick. 

I moved in with my best friend because I couldn't stand to live in my own home.

I was about to go on another date with one of the 5.

There was a wreck.

Which my date and I were included in.

He left with a few broken bones and a concussion. 

I went into a coma. 

I woke up 5 days ago.

I found out that I was in a coma for 1 month and a half.

I also found out that my mother does actually love me.

These things. I had to repeat to myself over and over again to make sure I didn't have any memory loss. 

The doctor told me to.

This was the 5th day that i've layed in this hospital bed repeating things about myself. 

My full name is Alizabeth Paige Walker. I'm a senior in highschool. I'm 17 years old. 

yada yada yada.

Some of it was hard to believe.

The car wreck itself was hard to believe. No one ever thinks they'll get into an accident and then be put into a coma? 

My mother, she told me she always loved me. Just that my father, my father never liked the thought of having a family. She told me I was unexpected. She also said "This may sound blunt but I think you deserve the truth. You were an accident. Your father and I were young and stupid. He never wanted a family. It was never his plan. But when he found out I was pregnant with his child he told me he would help raise you."

I guess loving me wasn't apart of the whole raising me. We were now on good terms though, my mother and I. I didn't hate her. She told me she loved me and I had told her it would take me a while but I loved the fact that my mother loved me. She understood. 

She had also said that the boys have visited me whenver they could. Sometimes it was day after day. Other times it was a few times a week. They haven't showed up yet so they don't know I'm awake. And for some cruel reason I like that. 

"Don't you think you should call them by now?" My mom's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I asked. I didn't hear her. I guess my brain was still a little hazy.

"Don't you think you should call them by now?" She repeated, a small smile on her face.

I nodded my head and grabbed my phone on the little stand next to my hospital bed. Did anyone look through my phone while I was asleep? I wouldn't be surprised but still... I didn't like the thought of someone going through my phone and looking at all of the things that it held.

"I'm awake." That's all I that I texted. No "Omg guys. I'M AWAKE. COME SEE ME ASAP. I TOTEZ MISSED U GUYZ OMG." 

There was no need for that.

My phone started vibrating like crazy, I noticed Josh was calling.

"He-"

'YOU'RE AWAKE?" I snorted. 

"Why else would I send a text saying 'I'm awake'?"  the line went dead and I sighed. I don't think it was a good idea to send the text. My mother sat with me in silence. It wasn't awkward, it wasn't really comfortable either. It was just kind of... silent. 

Most of the boys barged in at once. All hugging me and smiling. Dylan walked in with Lauren. Hand in hand and I couldn't help but smile. 

Lauren had told me as soon as she knew I was awake. And then things seemed to go in slow motion after that.

Connor barged in and looked me straight in the eyes. His eyes had some emotion sparkling in them. I couldn't tell what it was. Whatever it was though I wasn't focused on it. I was focused on the fact that he was running towards my bed and I was sitting up a little.

He grabbed my face and his hands caressed my cheeks. 

We were staring at eachother for a little while just staring. I felt a small feeling in the pit of my stomach. It seemed to be screaming "Oh God, he's so close to my face."

But that feeling didn't last very long, in fact it changed to a whole new feeling. A feeling that screamed "I'm kissing Connor right now." because I was. He had planted his lips right on mine and we were kissing eachother. The only thing I could think about was that I couldn't tell if there were butterflies in my stomach because Connor was kissing me. Or if there were butterflies in my stomach because Connor was kissing me and I couldn't remember if I had brushed my teeth yet.