Chapter 10 Forever....

Start from the beginning

Aurora froze on the spot with her cheeks stuffed with now four truffle balls. Slowly she eyed up to her side, and saw Logan Crane, sitting two chairs from where she was standing. Was wearing a black suit, underneath was a white crisp button shirt. Still had that messy side swept hair that gently covered his scratched gorgeous gray eye. Odd side of her just wanted to jump into his bones.

Her eyes just widen, staring at him. Thrown off how he suddenly got here without making a single sound. Not realizing that she must looked like a hamster with stuffed cheeks.

He looked back at her, with a little bit of amused in his eyes, "Please," motioning her to continue, "Have more," his chair facing her, and with his head leaning on his two fingers.

Aurora made a loud gulp, swallowing the rest of the chocolate. Couldn't help but think how much more handsome he was than she could possibly remember. His unique eye color will always give her that fuzzy feeling inside the pit of her stomach. Even her stupid wound wouldn't stop tingling, it was getting hotter by the second.

But there was no way in hell Aurora was keeping her guard down just because her own body is getting all hormonal all of a sudden. With that she took a step back, wanting to keep the distance from him. But something inside her wanted to kick her for doing so.

He just sat there with his legs crossed, looking at her up and down, sitting up more straight, "I like you in my gifts," he said, his eyes becoming a little dark with lust.

She gripped onto a chair next to her, feeling she deeply needed some support right now. Her whole body couldn't stop trembling. But she refused to cry, tried her best to hold back her tears.

"Does the gown not please you?" he asked, leaning back, straightening his ruby cufflinks.

Aurora just stood there, afraid to speak, felt her voice stuck in her throat.

He continued to eye her up a down, analyzing every beautiful inch of her. Then cocked his head to the side, leaning his head slightly on his index finger, "Cat got your tongue?" arching a eyebrow.

Her cheeks flushed, looking to the grown. Could hear her heart echoing to her ears.

His intense eyes never left her, which made her squirm from the inside, "What a tiny fae you are," he commented, un-crossing his legs, leaning his arm on his knee, "How old are you little one?"

She raised her eyes at him cautiously, maybe, hoping, if he realized how young she was he wouldn't do those things to her like the other day. That she could go home, surely he wouldn't want to keep a dainty girl with no experience. This rich man can get any women he can possibly desire, why would he want her?

With that she forced herself to speak, "S-Seventeen,"

He raised he eyebrow by her answer, "Very young beautiful thing you are," he responded, "I'm guessing no man has touched you," then his eyes quickly turned pitch black with anger making her heart drop, "Am I correct?" he growled, demanding a answer.

Aurora just nodded looking back the ground, deeply wanted to run. Just take off running, wanting to be anywhere else but here.

"That's very good to hear," could hear approval in his voice.

She began to take another step away from him, but he lets out a warning growl making her freeze, "Why are you so far away me?" could feel his death glare burning in her skin, "Look at me," he ordered.

Once again, she oddly obeyed slowly looking up at him, who was still looking at her very irritated. Then he motioned his index finger at her, saying to come to him.