"Finally, we are here today to seek and to receive comfort.  We would be less than honest if we said that our hearts have not ached over this situation.  We are not too proud to acknowledge that we have come here today trusting that God would minister to our hearts, and give us strength as we continue in our walk with him."

           "We are going to move beyond the tears.  We are going to move beyond our questions... because the Holy Spirit is here today to comfort and strengthen each and every heart!  And he will continue to be with us as we continue to live for God."

          After the pastor ended up he prayed with the group for a couple minutes before Maurice casket opened for viewing. Everyone stood up and went to see him once before he would be buried in the ground. Devin stood up and held Maurice's daughters under his arms while walking to see their father. He finally looked peaceful.

          When the funeral was done, everyone got inside the limos and went to the cemetery. They crowded around a open hole and watched as Maurice casket got lowered into the ground.

          "At the Burial of an Adult
O God, whose mercies cannot be numbered, Accept our prayers on behalf of Maurice Williams and grant him an entrance into the land of light and joy, in the fellowship of thy saints; through Jesus Christ thy Son our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, on God, now and for ever." Pastor Erin closed his eyes and prayed.

          "For as much as it has pleased Almighty God to take out of this world the soul of Mr. Maurice Williams, we therefore commit his body to the ground, earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, looking for that blessed hope when the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord, wherefore comfort ye one another with these words."

          Tasha held her stomach while crying and staring at Maurice. She dropped down to the floor next to the casket and hopelessly cried. "I love you baby. I love you so much. Look over me Maurice. It's us against the world. I'll forever be yours baby, believe that. I'll never forget you. You're my true love. I love you baby."

          "Come on Tash." Devin said picking her up and holding her. While looking at her, she looked weak, tired, exhausted and heartbroken. Usually when he seen Tasha she had this huge smile on her face and she was always laughing. Since Maurice died, she hasn't smiled or laughed once.

          He dropped Tasha and the kids off at their home. Tasha got out the girl and hurried into the house. Devin stood outside the car talking to Aaliyah and Taliyah, who looked just like female versions of Maurice. He protected this girls and treated them like Queens. Now Devin knew it was his responsibility to step up to the plate and be these girls father figure.

          "Call uncle Dev whenever you need something, aight?"

          The twins nodded.

        "Take care of your mother and don't be giving her no more of those attitudes." He kissed their cheeks and watched the girls run inside the house.

          Devin got back in the car and drove to Chanel's apartment. He parked the car outside and went inside without knocking. She was laying down on the couch with her reading glasses and looking at the Tv. He took off his hat, shoes and tie and laid down next to her. She took off her reading glasses and kissed him on the lips.

           "How was it?" She asked.

         Devin sighed. "Hard as fuck but it's life. I miss my boy tho."