17. Polaroids and Fairs

ALLY'S POV

We were able to take a small break before heading to Mississippi. Today is the Louisiana Fair. (made up)

So, today the girls and I decided we head down to the fair. I wear a peach jumper and white heels. I walk to Dinah and Lauren's shared room as I share with Mani and Mila.

Mila happens to already be there, dressed and ready sitting next to Dinah, her head leaning on Dinah's bicep.

"Where's Mani?" I ask, walking over to their kitchen. I take out a water bottle and close the fridge door.

"She's in the bathroom." Lauren answers for me. I smile and nod. I try to twist the top open, but am unable to. I grunt, a frown forming.

I hear Lauren's giggle. I look up and glare at her intently. She smiles, rolling her eyes and walks over to me. She takes the bottle out of my hand and opens the cap with ease.

"I just loosened it for you." I state, taking it out of her hand as she laughs at me.

"Yeah, yeah. Just be happy I opened it for you." I hear the toilet flush. I smile.

"Yes, I am." I give her a peck on the lips.

"Alren! Alren!" Dinah chants. I give her a cheeky smile as Mani comes out of the bathroom.

"Oh god, were you guys lesbianing again?" Mani rolls her eyes.

"Mani! Watch your mouth!" I exclaim, giving her a cold stare.

"Sorry." she shrugs. I roll my eyes and turn back to Lauren, who's already staring at me. I get flustered. She smiles.

"I love when you blush, especially when I make you blush." she kisses my forehead, causing the redness in my cheeks to deepen.

"Let's go." Mila says. Lauren's hand finds mine immediately, causing my smile to grow.

We get down to the lobby, where Will and Big Rob stand, waiting for us.

I watch Mani as she notices Will. Her eyes light up and she adds a pep in her step. I like seeing my best friend happy. I smile. Lauren looks at me questionably. I nod towards Mani, who bounces a little when she takes each step.

"She's so whipped." Lauren whispers in my ear. I giggle.

"Well, so are you." I whisper, tippy-toeing next to her ear, smirking. I get in the car without turning back.

I sit with Dinah and Mani in the back as Mila and Lauren in the front. When Lauren gets in the car, she looks at me, a bewildered look on her face. I smirk, shrugging. She shakes her head and gets in next to Mila.

After the loud car ride, we finally make it to the fair. Eep! We get out of the car and head to the ticket booth. We get a bunch of tickets, knowing we'd run out fast.

"Let's go there!" I point to bumper cars. A flash goes off, I look to the source with a wild face. It's Dinah, she holds her polaroid up, smiling. I roll my eyes and link hands with Laur.

"Yes, let's go!" Mila exclaims, dragging Dinah behind her. We all laugh at the childish couple and walk behind them.

We get in line right behind the two.

"Don't run off like that, you scared me!" I cry, acting like a mother.

"Sorry, mom." Mila says, rolling her eyes. We all laugh together. Man, we haven't had a moment like this in a while.

We finally get to the front of the line. We give the man the right amount of tickets and run to our own bumper car.

LAUREN'S POV