16. Movie Marathon

NO ONE'S POV

Lauren holds Ally, close to her body as the quintet watches a movie in the couple's room. They had just found Ally last week, and couldn't be more happier.

Camila, Dinah, and Normani all manage to cuddle together, their limbs in a jumbled mess below them. All five stare up at the lit screen, watching as Belle and the Beast dance across the ball room.

"Ally?" Lauren whispers, looking down at the fragile girl.

"Yes?" Ally meets the striking green eyes that always seem to sweep her off her feet.

"I love you." Lauren continues, cracking a goofy grin. Ally breaks out into a smile.

"I know, you've already told me five times today," the shorter girl kisses the younger girl's nose.

"I just want to make sure that you know it. And I want to be sure that I'm the only one saying that to you." Lauren keeps her lopsided grin as the older girl smiles from ear to ear.

"You're such a cutie, you know that?" Ally kisses Lauren's forehead, the couple feeling relaxed in each other's arms.

"Yes, I understand, but you are the real cutie here." the emerald eyed girl gives the blonde a peck.

"God, stop being sappy and watch the movie." the couple turns to Dinah, who called them sappy.

"Am I not allowed to be sappy when I missed my girlfriend from being kidnapped," the taller one snaps, slightly scaring the older girl. Lauren didn't mean to come off as rude, but that's just her tone.

"Sorry, my bad." the youngest holds her hands up in defense.

"I love it when you get over protective over me." the eldest kisses the black haired girl on the collarbone, sending chills up the girl's spine.

Once the movie is over, the quirky brunette jumps up.

"Guys! Let's watch another movie!" Camila exclaims, already moving towards the pile on the bed.

"Alright, go ahead." Normani smiles at the younger girl softly, encouraging her to pick whatever movie she wants.

The four wait for the goofiest of the group, and in a matter of seconds, Camila is putting the disk into the player.

The chocolate skinned girl hits play, laying back down with the youngest couple, tangling their legs together again.

Lauren and Ally stay huddled together, the other not wanting to move out of their girlfriend's grasp.

"Baby?" the green eyed girl hears the smaller one, causing her to look down.

"Yes, sunshine?" the brunette calls her girlfriend her favorite nickname.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." the eldest snuggles her head into the crook of Lauren's neck, causing Lauren to sigh happily.

"I don't know what I'd do without you, either." the younger girl pulls the shorter girl a bit closer, closing any gaps the couple had.

Throughout the next four movies, the couple would exchange sappy comments, always smiling and giggling. Both girls happy to be in the other's embrace.

~~~

sucky and short update i know, but im having like major writer's block rn so sorry!