14. WHERE ARE YOU?!

ALLY'S POV

I lay awake at night. I look at my phone. 12:47am it reads.

I sigh quietly and get up, wanting to go on a walk.

I slide on sweats over my spandex and a sweatshirt over my t-shirt.

I grab my phone and walk out, not picking a key.

I go down to the lobby and walk out.

I walk to the left this time.

I come to the city side of Louisiana.

I walk through, passing bars and shops.

I look at each window to see what they're filled with.

One has beautiful prom dresses, another has food, one has kitchen utensils.

I smile a little and continue my walk.

I walk past a few alleyways, getting sort of scared. I walk down 16th street.

I look down one alley and see a shadow so I scurry across. I keep walking, not looking down the alleys.

I suddenly feel a cloth wrap around my mouth. I gasp and try to scream, but it's muffled by the cloth.

"Shut up." the person says. It's a deep voice. I keep my mouth shut and get thrown into a truck.

The car engine starts and skerts away.

I start to tear up, letting the tears fall into the bag over my head.

I get picked up once the engine is turned off.

The person carries me over their shoulder.

I drop to the ground. I moan, feeling the cold cement.

DINAH'S POV

"Dinah! Dinah! Wake up!" someone screams in my ear. I moan and turn over.

"ALLY WENT MISSING!" at that, I shoot up.

"What? Where?" I ask.

"She's gone, she probably left in the middle of the night and didn't come back. We tried calling her phone, seven times, but she didn't answer once." Lo says worried.

"Okay, Lo, first of all, calm down. Second of all, we're going to find her." I place my hands on her shoulders. She swats them away.

"How can I calm down? Ally is missing! I'm not going to be calm right now!" she screams at me. 

"Okay," I mutter and sit down.

"Oh my gosh, Deej, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to burst on you like that. I'm jus-" I interrupt her.

"No, I understand. If Mila went missing, I'd be the same way." I smile up at her. She gives me a sad smile.

"Okay, well, how are we going to do this?" she asks, a little calmer than earlier.

"Well, first, we're going to try and call her phone again. If she doesn't answer, we're calling the cops." I say. "Where's Mani and Mila?"

"Oh, they're in the other room, doing who knows what." Lo furrows her eyebrows, making me laugh.

"Okay, let's go tell them." she nods and I get up. We walk to the other room.

They talk.

"Guys, we're gonna call Ally again." I say. They stop their conversation and nod.

I grab my phone and tap Short Stack Ally😘💖.

I put my phone against my ear.

It rings two times before she answers.

I squeal.

"Ally where are you?" I scream into the phone.

"Don't worry about Ally. Meet me at the bar on 26th street, 8pm. Bring your girls." is all the deep voice says and hangs up. I bring my phone down and stare at it, confused.

"What did she say?" they yell at me, all at once.

"Nothing. It was a deep voice that said, 'don't worry about Ally. Meet me at the bar on 26th street, 8pm. Bring your girls.'" I say. They all sigh, defeated.

"I'm going to call the police." Lo walks off. I nod.

"I feel so bad for Lo, I can't imagine what she feels right now." I sit down. Mila sits in my lap. Mani sits across from us, on Lo's bed.

"Yeah, I mean, if I lost you, I'd go crazy." Mila looks at me. I smile and kiss her cheek.

"I'd, I don't know what I'd do. I'd lose it. And do some crazy things." I say. She laughs and kisses me.

"Eww! Eww! Lesbianing! Ew! No!" I hear Mani squeal. We laugh and pull away.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes.

Lo comes back into the room.

"I just got off of the phone with the police, they're going to try and do their best." she sighs, sitting next to Mani.

I rub Mila's leg and look at Lo.

"Lo, it's okay. She's alright, don't worry. All you can do is expect the absolute best from the police, okay?" I say. She nods, leaning her head on Mani.

ALLY'S POV

I wake up to a bright light in my face.

I try to bring my hand up to cover my eyes, but I see it's tied to the chair I'm sitting on.

I groan and let my eyes adjust to the light.

"Well, well, well. Look who's up." someone comes out of the shadows.

WARNING: INTENSE LANGUAGE AHEAD

I don't recognize the person at first, but then, I do. Austine Mawhore. (sorry mahomies i have nothing against you!)

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Well, I want Camilla back. But, I thought, I can't get her directly, but I can get one of her bandmates. And it just so happened to be sweet, little ole' Ally." he stares at me.

"Well you aren't winning, at least not with that pronunciation." I mutter under my breath.

"What did you say?" he asks bitterly.

"I said, you aren't winning, at least not with that pronunciation." I spit back.

He slaps me, causing my head to swing to the left.

"Shut your bitch ass mouth. I will get her." he glares at me evilly.

~~~

ooh somewhat of a cliffhanger bc you dont know what's going to happen at 8pm. ;)

alright, love yall!