Moving!?

"It's just a phase. She'll get over it."

"But what if she doesn't? What will we do then? We could lose her. Do you really want that?"

The voices kept going back and forth, an argument of sorts, but not loud enough for anyone to really hear. I strained my hearing, willing it to reach through my bedroom door, down the hall, and downstairs in the kitchen.

"I don't want to lose her just as much as you, but there really isn't anything we can do. She won't accept help. She won't talk to us. What is there left that we could try?"

Silence. Nothing more came from downstairs. It scared me. I don't like silence. I hate it. No one ever knows what silence brings until it's too late. As far as I knew, whoever these people where could be standing outside my door right now with knives, ready to barge in and kill me, or slowly torture me, or maybe they have somewhere they'll take me to slowly kill me until they've had their fun and end it all, right then and there. Honestly, the possibilities are endless.

As the silence carried on, my breathing came in quick shallow breaths, and my body tensed up in anticipation. What was happening? Why does this place seem familiar? I was about to sit up and inspect the room I was in when the door burst open and two figures walked in, their bodies black as night, contrasting against the light coming from the hall behind them.

What in the world have I gotten myself into? I struggled to stay still as the two shadows moved across the room and towards me ever so slowly. The agony of anticipation was gnawing at me so much that I felt as if I was going insane.

"Reagan, we know you're awake," a male voice sounded, the audio waves bouncing off the walls and into my ears.

How do they know? I'm quiet, still, and my breathing is perfect to pass as a person sleeping.

"You don't fool us. Sit up. Look at us," the time it was a feminine voice. She sounded as if she had the authority of an Alpha King.

My eyes opened and I sat up. Fear shot through me because I wasn't controlling my own body, someone else was.

"Since you didn't want to obey, we decided to make you."

I strained to look at them. The female, a tall, elegant looking blonde stood at the left side of the bed, her arm outstretched and her hand opened, facing me. The male, even with the females height, had jet black hair and he stood still on the right of me, his piercing blue eyes staring into mine, sending an uneasy feeling through me.

"Seems as if we have to go. Too bad, I was having fun..." The female turned to her companion and let a frown take over her beautiful face.

"Shame. I was too," he replied.

In a split second they were both gone and I was left alone, in a room seemed familiar to a spooky level.

£

"Are you okay?" Jackson asked.

We sat at the table, downstairs in the dinning room. I snapped out of my fazed state, and looked at him confused.

"What?"

"I asked if you are okay. You look like you've seen a ghost."

I stared at my plate which is half empty but still half full of untouched food.

"I don't know," I whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean,' I slowly glance up at him and hold his gaze," I don know what's wrong. I had a nightmare last night and I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it does."

He stared back at me for a while, until someone behind me cleared their throat. Jackson looked down and did t look back up. I had a pretty good feeling who was behind me but I was hoping it wasn't true.