Rescued or Kidnapped ... AGAIN?

"Are you okay?" He asked, completely ignoring me.

"Yes, I'm fine. I think. But answer me Garrett! What the hell are you doing here? If Mason finds you-"

"He won't. But I came here to get you."

"What?"

"I'm breaking you out of here. Rescuing you from your kidnapper."

He stood up and carried me into the room. He set me down on my bed and took a sweatshirt out of a backpack I hadn't noticed he had on. After unfolding it, he handed me a bra and a pair of underwear from a clean clothes basket, then threw the sweatshirt, next to me, on my bed. He then threw a pair of shorts to me and proceeded with shoving everything in my dresser in his bag.

"You're taking me?"

He looked up from what he was doing and straight at me.

"No, I'm rescuing you."

I opened my mouth to protest but he quickly stood up and grabbed the sweatshirt I still hadn't put on, and slipped it over my head. Next he took my hand and started for my balcony. The doors opened with ease and he glided through them with just as much, if not more, ease. Except, that's when I noticed it. He was limping. which meant...

That really wasn't a dream. He really had hurt me, on purpose, and then I had struck him back.

"Do you trust me?" he asked and looked back at me, his eyes piercing mine, sending shivers down my spine, and leaving me wondering if they were good or bad.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out and the first thing my body did in response to his question was nod, and I don't know if it was even true. Did I trust him? He did hurt me. He was being tracked down by the police. What if they thought I was in on it too, and I was also put in jail?

He smiled and threw the bag down onto the ground and then backed up a little and started running towards the edge of the balcony. As soon as he reached the very edge, he leapt forward, pushing off the edge with so much force that whatever he was going for would probably be missed.

Suddenly he landed on a branch in a tree right below my balcony and held onto the tree so that he appeared to be hugging it. After he had gained balance, he let go and turned to me slowly.

"I'm going to climb down and then you're going to jump off the edge and into my arms."

He turned back around and I felt the color in my face drained 'till there wasn't anything left to define any amount of pigment that had been there a split second before.

He wants me to what!?

I walked to the edge and looked over onto the ground to find him easing down, out of the tree until his feet were firmly planted on the ground and he was directly under me and staring up with a ready look in his eyes.

"Anytime you're ready, but I would make it quick since your kidnapper could walk in at any moment."

I looked back, past the door to my balcony and at the staircase that led down to the living part of my room that held the entrance in here. Could I really just leave? Yea, I guess I could but the question is, did I want to?

Looking down at my hand, I noticed the ring that was still on my ring finger. I was supposed to be the Luna... How could I leave?

I heard the door to my room open and his voice, calling my name.

Without thinking, I stumbled backwards, and right off the edge of the balcony. A scream formed in my throat but never escaped through my lips.

I closed my eyes and awaited the hard ground to consume me and hand over my death certificate, but it never came. Strong arms wrapped around me and drew me in towards a body.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Terrified," I replied.

He chuckled in response and then bent over and grabbed his bag, then turning towards the surrounding woods, he started running.

As he ran, the question still burned in the back of my mind.

Am I really being rescued?

Or just kidnapped

...

Again?

⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️💋⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️
Hey! Short update I have to say, but it's an update and this is all I have to say without going into a whole new 'chapter' which would make this wayy too long to read.

But anyways. Is Garrett really helping her? And what happens when Mason finds out?

This next chapter, I think I might do part of it from Mason's POV but I'm not sure yet. Comment if you think I should.

Comment and vote! Follow me guys!

Thanks for reading!
⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️💋⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️