dimensions (AN: authors note)

hey guys so a lot of you probably have read my jelsa books cause i love jelsa. but i started this one day cause i wanted to find a way to cross my three main randoms together, harry potter, hunger games, and mercy jackson. then i had a dream and i wanted to write about my dream sadly however i know nothing about my dream cause guess what the dream was about the mortal instruments which i haven't read and i've only watched the move once. i saw the trailer for the tv show and that must have triggered everything i know about tmi from the movie, fandom pages (pinterest, fb ext) to all get together in subconius to create my amazing dream. honestly my subconscious knows more about somethings then my regular consiounce does. so anyways i knew i couldn't finish the dream (because i woke up and didn't even get to the middle yet) and i can't finish a dream the way my subconiounce would. so i played around and thought about how some people might have wanted clary in it. i want marvel in it (not the movies, more so the comic books because there is more characters that i can use) wonder woman (i dislike dc, sorry guys but i only like wonder woman) and then the magic happened. so just a little note, the main character (who is supposed to be a marvel character) is made up. i would like you to pretend (if you have read the comics) that she was there throughout everything that happened (e.g: civil war, secret invasion, A vs X, house of M, world war hulk, siege, dark reign, avengers disassembled) basically all the really big and important things that changed throughout the marvel comic universe. if i reference any of these specific times and you wonder how she would fit into any of these properly without confusing you then please leave a comment/question and i will be sure to answer as soon as i see it.