Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 13

MJ's P.O.V.

I heard Hailey giggled again. She turned to me as I gave her a look, raising my brow. She mouthed a 'what' then shrugged turning to the bartender and giving him a sexy smile. I rolled my eyes and lowered my head down and stared at the drink Hailey ordered for me.

We we're here, at the hang-out bar for the teenagers in the resort. Of course, no alcohol allowed for the minors so, Hailey is flirting with the bartender - not that I care, we're friends - thinking she can talk him out of it.

Then I remembered Mia. I clenched my fist as I held the drink. Where the heck is she? God, that girl is so annoying. When I'm with Hailey she won't even want to get near me and if she is, she will be irritated. What is with her? She's not always like this. Does she hate me or something? I can't take it, her being like this to me. And what's with that slut calling her?

Girlfriend.

Girlfriend?? She can NOT have a girlfriend! No way.... I mean, I'm here! Right? Arghh... "Fuck.." I mumbled. Foul words, aren't really just my thing but... Ow. Just thinking about her having a girlfriend is tearing me apart. Mm... wow that hurts.

Hailey seemed to heard what I said and turned to me, forgetting about the bartender. "Are you okay?" She asked, surprisingly, concerned.

I shrugged my shoulders "Yeahh.." I lied

"What's wrong?"

"I was just thinking about something... I'm okay, really." I reassured waving my hands dismissively but her face expression didn't change.

"You dont look so good." She commented looking me over. I just shrugged "You want to go back to the cottage?"

"We just got here.." I said

"So...? Let's go."

Sighing in defeat, I nodded slowly as she took my hand and led us out of the bar. After a few minutes we arrived at our cottage. It wasn't that far so we got there in short. I went straight to my bed and lied there as Hailey said something about her going to the bathroom or something, I dont know, I kind of dont care. All I wanted to do is to cry right now, I just cant. I dont want Hailey to see me. I dont want people to see me crying. It makes me feel weak. Well... I am.

I grabbed one of the pillows above my head and hugged it. Snuggling closer to it. "Mmm... I hate this.." I mumbled

"Okay, now tell me. What's bothering you?" I heard the bathroom door closing as she said. Then I felt movement on my bed.

I groaned. Is she my mom or something? "I just want to take a nap.." I said

"Is it about...Mia?"

I snapped my head and looked at her "N-no.. it's not about her, really. I'm just not feeling that well." I reassured.

"Really.... it's just that?" She asked her voice not convinced on what I said.

"Mmm-hmm.." I nodded my head

She squinted her eyes at me "Liar."

I then sat up to look at her properly "I'm not..."

She sighed, her face becoming soft as she looked down at her hands "What is it with her that I dont have for you to act like that, huh?"

"It's not about her..."

"Just tell me.."

It took a few moments of silence before I answered "I..." I what? I.. um.. accidentally had a diarrhea and have to go to the bathroom?? "I'm sorry..."