The level five

The date next day meant something for me, and that scared me. It was never a part of the plan. I was so sure that my feelings are not going to get in the middle of all this.

"Which one's better? One that's decent and yet stylish." I asked Zack to choose from two of my favorite suits.

"What difference does it make, wear anything." He said while working on his laptop.

"Please man, help me." I pleaded

"Fine the right one." I said looking at them for a second.

"Alright, thanks." I gladly picked the left one and kept it on the bed.

"Yeah." My phone rang at the same time. It was from the hotel where I was talking Alex. I had a big surprise for her.

"No I specifically mentioned chocolate cake not a fruit cake." I said on the phone to the restaurant manager.

"Yeah and please don't mess up tonight's dinner, it's very important." I said in serious tone and hung up.

"Dude, take it easy, it's just a bet you are taking it way to seriously. Is it really for the bet or something else?" Zack teased me.

"Shut up, of course it's all for bet that's why I want everything to be perfect I am this close in crossing level five and to prove you wrong." I told Zack.

"Oh but I feel like it's not just a bet but something more." He teased me again.

"Get out, I need to get ready." I replied and threw Zack out of the room.

"Yeah it's an important day for your life, you have to look best." He said at the door. I gave him tough looks and shut the door on his face.

I was afraid of what Zack said because it was true. I was talking this date way too seriously and it cannot be more that a bet, it has to be just a bet and it has to end today. I promised myself that it will.

I reached Alex's house sharp at eight. Marco opened the door and got shocked to see me.

"Shon... What are you doing here?"

"Haven't Alex told you, I am talking her out or dinner." I told him.

"It's you, she didn't tell us the name, she just said... never mind." He did not look happy.

"Well it is me, can I enter now if your questioning is done?" I smiled to him and entered but he stopped me.

"Actually, we should have a talk first." He pushed me out and closed the door behind quietly.

"What the hell you think you are doing?" he asked rudely.

"Going out for dinner." I said casually.

"Yeah with Alex." He said again rudely.

"Yeah."

"Dude, she's my sister and I care for her as much as I care for Andy and I know you, you are not a serious guy but she is."

"Would you relax?" I smiled to him.

"No I can't." he said. We were talking in a low tone so that no one could hear us. But his words were hurting.

"What are you guys doing out here?" Alex opened the door and came out my eyes, literally froze for a moment on her she was wearing a red short dress and was looking gorgeous.

"Wow you look great." I complimented her and I meant it with my heart which scared me because it did not felt like 'me'.

"Thanks." She smiled.