Shon and the names

Shon's POV

"Well I was a kind of a player that time. I used have a new girlfriend about every two days. I couldn't stick to one girl. I was rich, smart so yeah I was a player, and girls fell for me easily." I told the kids and continued the story.

"And I wasn't proud of it." He made it loud and clear, especially to Matt.

***************************************************************************************

Marco was my very good friend of mine and it was his birthday, so of course I had to go. I reached the party place and parked my car. My phone was buzzing like crazy, when I finally answered it jumping out the car.

I read the name it said "girl from the disco" calling. What was her name? I tried to remember. Well never mind, who cares. I ignored the call. She called again, but I ignored it repeatedly. I entered the elevator when she called, AGAIN. I picked it up, when a really hot chick entered the lift. I turned all of my attention on her. I forgot that I had the girl from the disco on the phone right now.

"Hi beautiful." I said on the phone, but I was actually talking to that hot chick, right in front of me, smiling at me. The girl gave me flirty eyes and answered to me "Hi".

"I love your blue eyes." I said on the phone. I stood close to that girl with my hand supported in the lift's wall as I talked to her.

"Really, thank you." She said again with a smile. She curled up her hairs and stared at my eyes.

It was like magic that I didn't ever have to do anything; the girls simply fell for me. I also helped Zack to impress Rose.

The girl took out a pen from her purse and wrote her number on my hand. The door opened when we reached our floor. The girl winked to me again and went on her way. I just smiled to her.

"Alright Cindy." I said to the girl on phone, it was time to hang up. I didn't hear a word she said.

"Okay then Alice...no...Chelsea...no...oh yeah, it's definitely Kate... so it isn't Kate either." I tried to remember her name; I never paid any attention to that. It never came up, we went to her place straight after the party.

"Wait it's Debby..." I tried again as I walked to the party hall.

"Okay then what about Julie? It suits you... I think." I tried again.

"Hello? Cindy, Julie, Alice? Hello?" she hung up on me. Well I had that coming. Eh! Never mind, it's her loss. Names are just too much trouble.

I saved that chick's number on my phone as I walked to the club. I saved the number under the name of "hot chick from the elevator with blue eyes" so I wouldn't forget and wouldn't get confused which hot chick in the lift.

I finally reached the club and immediately saw tons of people partying like mad as opened the door.

'Oh god, I forgot Marco's gift in the car because of that "girl from the disco". Eh! I'll give him later.' I said to myself.

I saw Zack on the dance floor. When he saw me, he waved to me and came over.

"Hey man, what took you so long?" he asked as we gave each other a high five and a hug.

"Traffic." I lied, I over slept.

"Where's Marco?" I asked him.

"I just saw him..." he looked around the hall to find him. It was dark and crowded. It was where's Waldo?

"Oh, there he is." he pointed to one of the counters. He was talking to the waiter. We moved over there to talk to him.

"Hey Fatty MacDaddy!" I said to him, although I literally had to shout in that loud music..

"Hey Shon." he turned back smiling, we hugged. He was clearly drunk.

"Happy birthday." I wished him.

******************************************************

A/N:

Alright guys so what do you think about this one. This is finally the entry of our male main character, Shon. And I think that in the next chapter there's gonna be the first meeting of Alex and Shon.

Please comment and let me know what you guys think....