"Pro- Professor Dumbledore!" She exclaimed turning towards me.

"Ah Minerva, for a very long time I've been fighting with my inner self. I've decided to finally let you know that I have feelings for you. But you see the problem is that I feel attracted to you, not when you are a human but when you turn into a cat."

Professor McGonagall could only stare at me, her mouth open. I could see similar reactions coming from students in the classroom. I smiled then ran out of the classroom.

*

The next morning, back to my normal self, I walked to the hall chatting with Molly, whom I had started becoming closer with. We took our seats and tucked in to breakfast. To my utter delight I soon started hearing shrieks coming from a rather distressed looking Professor DiCorn on the teacher's table. His lips were tightly shut meaning his ability to speak had suddenly disappeared, and he had to resort to miming and shrieking to get his point across.

I heard a gasp from Professor McGonagall and from a few of the other teachers.

"How could this- oh dear me!" Professor McGonagall said somewhat faintly.

"It seems Professor DiCorn shall be rather indisposed today, Minerva could you please accompany him to the Infirmary and inform Poppy of his...situation," Professor Dumbledore told her gently.

He sent glares to many students who had been laughing and then walked swiftly out of the hall, with Professor McGonagall walking behind him. Suddenly she stopped and turned and looked at the four tables.

"If I find out who it is who has done this, I assure you there will be hell to pay, this prankster who has been just as bad as Peeves when it comes to wreaking havoc in the castle, will most certainly not get away with it," She turned and left, her cloak trailing behind her.

"Students, I found myself rather confused as a number of students and teachers I might add, have come to speak with me over detentions I seem to have set and...things I had apparently told them. It seems that I was in two places at once." I noticed his eyes meet mine at the last sentence, but I simply gave him an innocent look and fluttered my eyelashes.

However later that morning in my Care of Magical Creatures lesson, shared with Slytherin students, I soon found myself also in quite a predicament.

We had been sent off in small groups to run around the grounds and Forbidden Forest with some strange creatures with incredible sense of smells and I had been delegated to holding the lead. Suddenly the beast went into a frenzy and began to run as fast as it's hairy legs could take it, and unfortunately dragging me along with it.

"Ahhhh oww dammit you stupid thing, that really hurt!" I cried as I slammed into a tree. Still I didn't let go, knowing that if I would be in a lot of trouble if Professor Kettleburn knew I was responsible for setting it free.

I tried to stop and tug the creature but as we had just fed them before taking them out, it seemingly possessed an unending supply of energy and just kept on going despite my best efforts.The first moment I could I put my hand in my robes and tried to get my wand out, but sadly my plan failed when the creature decided to put on a burst of speed, and I, unaware, ended up flying into a bush. But without even being able to recover from this I felt myself being dragged away yet again.

I started swearing loudly, as the leaves pricked my skin. I knew at this point I looked absolutely deranged, with wild hair, spots of blood everywhere, dishevelled clothing, and just generally covered in grass and leaves, but that only made me more determined to stop the creature.

"What in Merlin's saggy Y-fronts is going on?" I heard a familiar voice call, "Dear God! Is that you, Scarlett?!"

I whipped my head to the left, where I saw Remus and Sirius looking at me in surprise. I sent them a grin and shouted at them telling them to help me. After a few minutes, we managed to stop the creature and I quickly sent it to sleep.