Day Ten

Newt's POV

I wake up in Thomas' arms and there is honestly no other place I'd rather be, because this is where I'm home. I carefully roll over, lightly as in not to wake my sleeping angel who is lightly snoring, I face him and smile, he's all mine. Not any other guys - or girls - he's mine. His mouth slightly hangs open and his face is squashed against his arm, which might I add, as he's flexing, boy are his muscles big, anywayyyyyy, his hair is ruffled and it's so cute. He's so adorable, fanboy mode activate, *squeals internally at his overwhelming cuteness* I make sure that I haven't moved too much and I'm holding my arms to my chest as he's hugging - no - tightly gripping me, but it doesn't hurt. It just makes me feel so much better, a bit of his hair falls in his face as he pulls me closer and as he breathes in it sticks to his face and as he breathes out it flies up in the air, I can't help but laugh quietly after a few minutes of this happening. I gently reach out, being careful not to accidentally poke his eye, I gently push the hair out of his face, as if I press too hard he'll break into a million pieces and I will have lost him forever. As I bring my hand back I can't help but rest it on his cheek for a second, by the way his cheeks are all rosy and it's so cute, how is he even possible?! He is goals, you know in highschool when the girls would be like, I want a guy who is nice, smart, funny and hot, and then everyone would laugh and be like 'you're talking about a perfect person who would never exist' well ahah suckers because guess what he does and he's lying in bed with me right now so suck my arse. I pull my hand away as I snap out of my daydream, he stirs a little and mumbles something which I couldn't understand, it probably wasn't even English anyway. I chuckle mentally and slowly and carefully start to move out of the bed until I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me back against an equally as toned body.

"Where's my angel going?" He says in his deep and attractive morning voice,

"Breakfast." I answer, he mhm's, he clears his throat in an attempt to make his voice not so deep but it fails and it's making my heart skip beats,

"I could eat you for breakfast." He mumbles and I feel him shift before I feel his hot breath on my neck and his lips lightly brushing my skin before he starts to suck and bite, creating a hickey. It hurts but at the same time it feels so good and right, the mark feels like he's saying I'm his property and I don't have a problem with that. After he creates the mark he kisses it and then leaves a trail of light kisses down my neck, my heart races and I can't control the goosebumps trailing down my arms. He has no idea what he can do to me, he's amazing. I roll over to face him and peck his lips, even that faint and quick contact leaves me begging for more but I will myself not to as we need to eat.

"Come on let's get food." I say quietly and a look of resent forms in his eyes before he nods and we get up, I slide on a pair of trackies but leave my shirt off as I would probably get too hot,

"I need to take a shower..." Thomas trails off, I look at him and he's looking so sexy right now with his toned body and ruffled hair, his morning voice,

"And I need to know because?" I answer, well done Newt you just fucked up. He grins playfully at me,

"I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." He answers my question, oh how tempting it is to go with him and see what's under the thin fabric of his boxers, my body is screaming yes please but the smart part of my brain is screaming food. The battle is so hard, food or possible hand jobs?

"Please you look so hot right now." He murmurs seductively and I feel like I'm going to melt into a pool of oh my god. How can he think that of me?! I am no where near hot, with my skinny frame and pale skin, my horrible blonde hair and plain dark eyes, whereas he has perfect brown hair with slight hints of light brown, his eyes many layers of brown and sometimes golden flecks can be seen. My cheeks have definitely heated up from his words, I decide to go with my body and before I can think I nod. He smirks at me before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the shower,