[20] black

sunday;

"Garroth! Are you ready?" Aphmau knocked on the door, and I got up from the bed to open the door.

"Yep, let's go." I said, and she smiled. She turned around and began walking, and I followed behind her.

"We're going to Cadenza's. She's got-"

"Wait, does that mean Laurance will be there too?" I ask, and Aphmau shakes her head. A wave of relief washes over me, an unconciously held breath let go.

"Laurance is at Zenix's, along with the rest of his gang. Cadenza said he's not coming back for awhile." She grinned, the relief obvious on my face.

"Come on, let's go. Boys are still asleep, I left a note beside Malachi's bed because only he can read." Aphmau said, walking up the stairs from the basement to the living room.

She grabbed her bag that was on the table, and unlocked the front door. She walked out and I followed, and she turned back around and locked the purple door.

"Come on, Cadenza's house is not too far from here."

•••

"You look AMAZING in that!" Cadenza squealed over her clothing, and Aphmau laughef as I rolled my eyes.

We've been at Cadenza's for about an hour, and I've been forced to try on seven outfits.

Seven

Outfits.

Right now I was assuming the one I had on was her favourite, her uncontrollable squealing gave it away.

It was a pair of normal denim jeans, black hightop sneakers, and a white tanktop, with a cross in the centre, like my old one. But the cross was turquoise-ish teal and had a dash of lilac mixed inbetween.

"Cadenza, why is there purple? I-I mean it's nice, just that-"

"I don't know. Aphmau was the first person you actually let in, and I guess I found it significant for you." She smiled, and I looked at Aphmau. She smiled warmly and her eyes softened, and I melted a bit inside.

"That's all the seven I made so far.  Go back inside and change. Aphmau, I have a surprise for you!" Cadenza clapped her hands together, and Aphmau grinned, getting of the chair and walking towards Cadenza.

I went back inside and closed the curtain, and swiftly changed into my grey hoodie and jeans, with the navy blue sneakers.

I walked out and Aphmau was beside Cadenza.

"It's already inside." Cadenza swept her flaming orange hair to one side, and Aphmau walked inside and closed the curtain.

She came out moments later, and my jaw dropped, my heart racing and butterflies infested my stomach.

She had a beautiful purple lilac flower crown atop her head, complimenting her gorgeous face. She wore a long, purple dress as expected, with visible stitches down the centre and the purple finally splitting to reveal the white beneath.

She looked stunning.

My hands get the tingly feeling again, the same feeling I get everytime I wanted to wrap my arms around her and bring her lips to mine. I ignore the temptation, but it's getting more difficult each time.